Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

i dont think india should read too much into this...the fact that u guys are world cup champions should suffice u for 4 years atleast =)
Indian fans read too much into everything. It's just impossible to avoid that. Before the series : We shouldn't lose any test this summer. After first test : We are slow starters, we have bounced back in past and we will. After first day at TB : How can Eng be no 1 when their batsmen can't bat. Best that can be done is to forget this series after once it's over.

Dhoni never ceases to surprise us. It was an excellent innings . It is due to innings like this, fans are left wondering why he can't be more consistent in Test Matches. He has said before he is not interested in Test Matches but i hope he reconsiders.

Dhoni never ceases to surprise us. It was an excellent innings . It is due to innings like this, fans are left wondering why he can't be more consistent in Test Matches. He has said before he is not interested in Test Matches but i hope he reconsiders.
When did he say that?
when the heck did he say that?? Kuch bhi bolte ho yaar tum log.
It is unlikely any Team ranked #1 in the world has ever been thrashed 3-0 in a Test series. Of course it is another matter we never deserved the top spot in the first place. when players like Dravid , VVS retire i think we could languish in the rankings for another 10 years. It will be like the 90's all over again.
there are million ppl like you who keep saying we never deserved top spot. Fans like you have very short memory. Just to let you know we have not lost series in 3 years... And this same England team could not win against Windies remember that??
there are million ppl like you who keep saying we never deserved top spot. Fans like you have very short memory. Just to let you know we have not lost series in 3 years... And this same England team could not win against Windies remember that??
^ He's a Paki troll in the guise of an Indian fan..Check out his post history..Each and every post is full of Pakiness..
Indian fans read too much into everything. It's just impossible to avoid that. Before the series : We shouldn't lose any test this summer. After first test : We are slow starters, we have bounced back in past and we will. After first day at TB : How can Eng be no 1 when their batsmen can't bat. Best that can be done is to forget this series after once it's over.
Atleast India enjoyed no.1 ranking spot where as pakistan could never reach that even when they had two w s and imran.