Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

We have messed up a great opportunity. While watching the final few overs in the 3rd days play, I felt that we certainly have messed up a great chance to get back in the series. The amount of turn and bounce that's there in the pitch, would have really tested the Poms had they would have been made to bat 4th. Agreed that we just don't have the bowlers but somehow,I felt that this would have behaved like a sub-continent track on day 4 and 5. And the way Raina was bowling, that certainly made me feel the same.

everyone calling viru as a flatbully but the fact is the pitch is flat how did england manage so many runs ? pitch is flat from day 1 even in sa tour pitch pitches were flat but still sehwag failed no attacking player is flat pitch bully

On the 4th day............... 1. Dravid is going to resist and score a few before getting out to a jaffer. 2. Gambhir will hang around and then give his wicket away by poking outside the off stump. 3. SRT will get out cheaply AGAIN!! 4. Laxman will play an aggresive knock for a few runs, some lovely drives and then get out to a poor shot like a pull. 5. Raina will be bounced out cheaply. 6. Dhobi will not last long, one innings was enough. The rest will won't last more than 10 overs. It will be all over 1 hour past tea!