Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

The odd poor series is not a problem - you win some' date=' you lose some in sport. Getting annihilated like we have been on this tour with hardly any fight shown is what is so galling.[/quote'] Yeh something was very wrong, they need to go back, sort their sh!t and come back with a vendetta (this series is done for)

This series is done for... I dont see any reason to cry over it. I would hope that our players learn from this miserable tour and may this debacle gives them a wake-up call for the OZ tour. :pray: *How to cheeck whether BCCI have lernt something or not? Be sure to check the number of practice matches in OZ tour prior to 1st test.:winky:

This series is done for... I dont see any reason to cry over it. I would hope that our players learn from this miserable tour and may this debacle gives them a wake-up call for the OZ tour. :pray: *How to cheeck whether BCCI have lernt something or not? Be sure to check the number of practice matches in OZ tour prior to 1st test.:winky:
agree and don't agree! The third test was our 5th match counting the previous two games and two tour matches. I think that should have provided us with enough practice to do better in the third one.
Cricketics - you are the best jinxer of Indian team on ICF. :hehe:
Lol why. I wsnt even there when first inning of first 2 test we were being killed. I tryed to keep shyt negative threads away by creang crazy hope thread when team was down. If ypu call that jinx. Than I dont know where you come from