With this Attack We can't be No.1 Again: Akram

nsareen

Bowlers with smooth bowling action have less probability of getting injured..Sir Aggy used to have one of the smoothest bowling action. His landing after deliveries too was also not heavy. The only problem he probably would've had was the unnecessary Air Drag he used to get due to the Trophy Ears..

Bowlers with smooth bowling action have less probability of getting injured..Sir Aggy used to have one of the smoothest bowling action. His landing after deliveries too was also not heavy. The only problem he probably would've had was the unnecessary Air Drag he used to get due to the Trophy Ears..
:hysterical::hysterical: W T F does this mean ????
You don't know? Ajit_Agarkar_589227.jpg314_silver-trophy-S1970.jpg
It's is AWESOME!!! So Hillarious, i can't stop myself seeing this again and again, have shown it to 1000 people and all are peeing in their pants laughing. "Trophy Ears", holy cow. I hope Harsha bhogle or any other commie gets to see this, and discuss about this in IPL5 with Agarkar, did he ever feel less aerodynamic because of his "Trophy Ears"
What we need is a talent spotter. Stats don't always mean players will do good in International arena, Prime example - Rohit Sharma (averages what? 60 in FC and hardly 30 in international matches) Selectors seem to be picking players who just have fc stats to back them.
Rohit Sharma has not played tests yet. He has only played ODIs where he averages 30 so comparing him to domestic one day, his average is 33 so not bad for him. He is yet to play tests.