Veg or Non Veg??

Cricketics

there are only X number of years in one's life where girls(in general, not once you are married or committed) are among the top 2 priorities in your life where X can assume values between 5-10 years.
Hmmm...they've been the 'top two' priorities since i was 16...i am 25 now...so i guess 1 more year and i will be Brahmachaari...coz unless i go brahmachaari, they will always remain in the top two priorities list as long as i am...ahem...'functional' fully...:cantstop:

Its such a pity that most of a guy's life in college goes waste in running after some girl or the other. I hold the movies soley responsible for that. In movies, College life = Infactuation , Love

Sex has been my top priority since I was 4-5 :hysterical: I never get bored of it! Everything I have ever done has been directly or indirectly related to p***y :haha: Did uni to get good p***y. Good job so I could dine and wine with good p***y. You get the picture. P***y makes the world go round!

Its such a pity that most of a guy's life in college goes waste in running after some girl or the other. I hold the movies soley responsible for that. In movies' date=' College life = Infactuation , Love[/quote'] Movies ? I hold testosterone solely responsible for that.

Btw, since we are knee deep in sex topic, lemme ask this question to our audience here: I like to 'eat' my woman. So even if i give up meat,fish,eggs,etc- can i still be a veggie and 'eat' my woman ? technically, am i not being a non-veggie ? Does that mean pucca veggies cannot ahem....uhhm...you know where this is going ! Adi, Gai, preds, dhondy..answer please ! :teeth_smile:

Abhe I did not screw anyone till I was a teenager. At 4-5 I used to hug them naked. Junior used to feel some sort of electricity but that was about it. The girls used to rock their body and that used to confuse the **** out of me. It was automatic response from them. They were as clueless as me :hysterical: Oh! baby love!

I like to 'eat' my woman. So even if i give up meat,fish,eggs,etc- can i still be a veggie and 'eat' my woman ? technically, am i not being a non-veggie ?
Veggie women taste better. Eat away! I am a eater too :hysterical:

Veggie women taste better.
hmmm..cant confirm...all i can confirm is if she eats/drinks lotta milk products/milk, she tastes a bit...uhmm...like 'swiss cheese'. :P But you didnt answer me- is technically speaking, we are being non-veggie in this aspect ? Is your veggie-ness ultimtely just a sham, gai ?

But you didnt answer me- is technically speaking' date=' we are being non-veggie in this aspect ? Is your veggie-ness ultimtely just a sham, gai ?[/quote'] Abhe how is eating p***y non veg? I don't know about you but I definitely don't bite /rip it off like a Hyena:hysterical: