Veg or Non Veg??

Cricketics

hypothetical scenario: say if famine is happening and the population is dying rapidly from starvation...and my father just died too...i'd not hesitate twice before cutting him up, making soup outta him and feeding it to people if it means they wont die of hunger. Issme koi gal haye kya ?
Mera jawaab is :damnmate::damnmate:

chee!
Kyon ? accha jee maine sorry bola aapse..maafi maang rahaa hoon..ab to khush ? Bhadak gaya tha main aapse...lekin ab aap naraaz naheen, to bataiyee is vartalaap mein...mere anusar koi galat vichaar hai kya ? Dont dwell on the past...past is the past..at the moment, its just some meat on bones...its better for the greater good if i make soup outta him & feed it to people who will die of hunger immediately...what good am i doing in burying him/burning him ? Man if this atman stuff is real, i HOPE i retain some past-lives knowledge next time i am born..for if i am dead and feeding me will save lives and instead my near and dear ones (or whoever is around) deciedes to burn me/bury me, i'd like to come back in next janam and give them a good beating!

bouncer :confused:
Howzzat ? catch miss ? :hysterical: mera matlab yeh tha- my grandfather (dad's dad)- his name was 'atman-ram' ...he died before dad got married (thus, before my birth)...when you said 'atma is still alive & 21', i thought you talking about yourself and your name is atman...or play on your nickname....so i replied with 'atman to mere ghar mein mere payda hone se pahle hi mar gaya' Sorry...ab bouncer nahin daloonga...khaali fulltoss ghutno pe..:P

this had taken an ugly turn...did not enjoyed reading this thread...except my own post..:giggle: if we all decide to meet at Lords..to watch a match between india and england..we wll be discussing everything else but cricket... and best thing would be that every one else around us would be lending an ear to our debates and conversations...

>>>> accha jee maine sorry bola aapse..maafi maang rahaa hoon..ab to khush ? You call this an apology????? huh! maaf kare meri jooti!:motz::frown:
hmmm. ok...: {CC: Accha jee maye hara ...chalo maaan jaao naa Rads: Dekhi sabki yaari ! mera dil jalaao na ! } X2 {CC: Chote se kusur pe...ayse ho khafaa ? Rads: Roothe to huzoor they....meri kya khataa ?}X2 {CC: Dekho dil na toro ! Rads: Arrey ! choro haath choro !}X2 {CC: Chor diya to haath maroorge...samjhey ? Rads: Samjhay!}X2 {CC: Accha jee maye hara ...chalo maaan jaao naa Rads: Dekhi sabki yaari ! mera dil jalaao na ! } X2 ...... ..... .... ... .. . CC: Jaao re ! sakoge na tum bhi.....chain se! Rads: Tum ko khaaid lootna..jeene ke maaze ! ... .. . CC: Hum na rahe to yaad karoge...samjhe ? Rads: ??? (your turn...if you forgive, fill in the blanks) :tounge_smile:

why do you guys interpret different opinions as opinions at conflict with each other? wtf is going on with this whole bit about cannibalism and stuff? just answer the fraking question: are you vegetarian or non vegetarian and then kept your opinions about the other side to yourself since we evidently lack the maturity to debate without resorting to outlandish scenarios...

Ok CC...let us do it the right way... This way is inspired from old episodes with @mit$.... If you make a signature that says.... ..........Rads se panga na loonga ........ and keep it for one week....then theek hai....nahi to katti jaari....ok:bandit:

Ok CC...let us do it the right way... This way is inspired from old episodes with @mit$.... If you make a signature that says.... ..........Rads se panga na loonga ........ and keep it for one week....then theek hai....nahi to katti jaari....ok:bandit:
Err..no. I am not your hubby...i have already taken more time than most to apologise..take it or leave it...you are not my 'nachaiyya'. :wink_smile:

Why do we give so much importance to what we eat? It's like this thread or question is there to draw some personality chart? So what if you eat Veg?you considered pure, clean? just like in those movies; hero has dal roti and drinks milk is considered the good guy whereas the one who has alcohol and non-veg is considered villainous ..and then the thread takes a different track..sudarjao bachhe log If you really wanna know what we eat, dress etc..then lets start a thread with likes and dislikes But philaal yeh pagalpandi bandh karo