For Anti-Sehwag ppl

Cricketics

I'm not anti Sehwag but I do feel he deserved to be dropped. As for the shot it is a terrific strike but every batter worth his salt would have played shots like that many a times in his life. Even Balaji clobbered Shoaib Akthar consistently when India visited Pakistan couple of years ago :wink_smile:

agree most playes could have played and have played in the past... but i just love the way sehwag plays those shots.. u see sound from the bat.. wow... anyone remember that six he hit to stuart mcgill @mcg during his cracking 195.. that was one hell of a shot too.. when bhogle said "now thats a staggering answer"

Even Balaji clobbered Shoaib Akthar consistently when India visited Pakistan couple of years ago :wink_smile:
Ravi , I think its a bit unfair on Sehwag to compare his batting skill to Balaji's... :regular_smile:

No comparison mate but just stating every batsman would have hit several of those shots since he first held the bat. Why any international cricketer, I have hit several of those myself. That was all I was saying. It is a great shot no doubt but just based on that shot a person cannot be selected is what I'm saying.