Random thoughts....

glogirl

Sooooooooooooo happpy !!! my best frnd broke up with her bf. :yay: he was such a loser !! and i was just praying for him to break up with her since the day i met him. sala good for nothing, chayp, annoying joker :aha: but now the task is to get her mind completely off him :nervous: and get some cute boyz to add her up on bb :aha: :aha: :party:

Witnessed an ugly catfight today. 2 Mexican women were going at each other on the sidewalk. there was slapping, hair pulling and lots of cursing in Spanish. Then one threw her bag at the other. Then the other one took out her eyeliner or something and drew a line across the first woman's face. really ugly it was. I'm telling you, watching 2 women fight is mcuh more scary than watching 2 men beat each other up.

Witnessed an ugly catfight today. 2 Mexican women were going at each other on the sidewalk. there was slapping, hair pulling and lots of cursing in Spanish. Then one threw her bag at the other. Then the other one took out her eyeliner or something and drew a line across the first woman's face. really ugly it was. I'm telling you, watching 2 women fight is mcuh more scary than watching 2 men beat each other up.
Cat fight :woot: