An ICF meet in real life

Gambit

Dhondy: So what do you think of the Occam's razor application to the collapsing economy of the Slovakian sperm industry? CC1981: Well, you know, I lived in Slovakia for 3 years and have 275 Slovakian friends. So..... :argh: 4 hours later and that what I think. Dhondy: Hmmm, thanks. I'll go and kill myself now." hahaha ! wonderful ! i have been laughing non-stop for like 10 minutes !

:hysterical::hysterical: BTW, speaking of Anakin haven't seen him around for a while now.
Yeah, and his sparring partner Kumble rocks either. I hope they are not fighting a duel unto death somewhere over a slur KR made about Sachin 5 years ago.:teeth_smile: Anakin (Avi) has the memory of an elephant and never forgives.

Meanwhile, Rajiv sits around quietly with his camcorder, films it all and puts it up in his blog free of charge and Donny sits around looking at children play and occasionally fixing the sun-lamp for a more even tan with a Bradman book in his hand. And Anil gets pounded by our creatine mustandaas trying to break-in. I kidnap and bring Salil to be our designated cook....Rahulda is the bartender....Gaurang sits in the corner with his SMG videos boring everyone to death.
Very nice CC :hysterical::hysterical:
How do we decide who the chief guest will be ! Dhondy : We should have somebody of a grand stature. Lets invite someone who has risen to great height in his social life. Marirs_mania : Nope. This is an ICF meet. And indian cricket means one person -- Sachin. I cant imagine anybody else being the cheif guesst other than Sachin Predator - Nonsense ! i would give up membership of ICF if sachin is chief guest ! he doesnt even have to be in team ! Marirs_mania : Really ? lets see the stats and see if.... Radhika : Ok Ok guys.. stop it ! Lets invite Rahul ! he is soooooooo cute ! Luker : Oh no ! he would bore us to death by his cliches !
:laugh: Some great contributions :hysterical:

gai ka dood will come up dressed like his idol (sisqo), then first look around for any hot chick.. without any luck. then he will proceed to look around for signs of people who are wearing things like a chain with a cross, or with a pendant of Krishna or something that shows ur religion. After giving them his arguments, he will proceed to talk about his cows and his gobar. Then suddenly, he'll get a fit and end up :hysterical:ing.

gai ka dood will come up dressed like his idol (sisqo)' date=' then first look around for any hot chick.. without any luck. then he will proceed to look around for signs of people who are wearing things like a chain with a cross, or with a pendant of Krishna or something that shows ur religion. After giving them his arguments, he will proceed to talk about his cows and his gobar. Then suddenly, he'll get a fit and end up :hysterical:ing.[/quote'] ...and then he'll start dry humping Ravi's desk

frikking brilliant, gambo. ROTFL. and CC1981, i wont be the bartender, i will be the one sitting around trying to bait black prince abt a chanderpaul anecdote and the possibility of another fake epic and then discussing a possible online talk show with ravi. rahul: i tried to catch you on Windows NetMeeting the other day. yr wife kept picking up. ravi: no, mate. that was me, i had a bad cold playing this long game of cricket in the rain, mate. rahul: oh really, (HEH HEH) sorry, man. so, how do we get this talk show up? do you need any audio/video gear tech help?? ravi: no, mate. i had set up this module with varun, but unfortunately somebody from turkey hacked it. basically a web-cam and a mic is all you would need. can u think of the set-up, format etc? you have expertise in that. i can send you some templates if you want. rahul: hmm... i think another drink... at which point, rajeev accosts rahul. rajeev: abey saale, woh divX/Xvid codecs ka kya hua?? i asked you for it like, five decades ago. bhoolney ki bimaari ho gaya kya tera ulcer ke saath? aur tu ab abhi kya bolta? premiere pro Ulead se accha hai, kya? khaali phokat bhankas tu bahut karta, bhidu. rahul: haraami, tune ab tak mujhe woh ranji trophy waala VVS tibal century ka video nahin diya. paila tereko bola woh kar phir apun se baat kar. chaila, aagey ganpati peecche shaanpatti dikharela kya? that's when the lights go off and gai ka doodh runs amok.