An ICF meet in real life

Gambit

How do you think it will go? What will be the attending posters' demeanour? Will the majority be nervous and cursing themselves for having accepted the invitation? Personally, I would be slightly apprehensive but I'm sure it will be enjoyable. It will be like meeting old friends who you know so much about but have never met before (sounds really weird). I can imagine the following conversations: Dhondy: So what do you think of the Occam's razor's application to the collapsing economy of the Slovakian sperm industry? CC1981: Well, you know, I lived in Slovakia for 3 years and have 275 Slovakian friends. So..... :argh: 4 hours later and that what I think. Dhondy: Hmmm, thanks. I'll go and kill myself now. In another corner BossBhai: ...and that's why the Australian team and SIMI are one and the same and should be banned. :hmpf: Dada_rocks: Haan bandhu. That's also what I think because the etymology of the word SIMI and origins of Mulayam's pyjama can be traced back to the founding of the banarsi paan in the 1840s when Sardar Patel delivered the famous speech originally given by Rana Pratap when he was battling the evil Mughals. :motz: Shwetabh: Dada and BB. You are both wrong. Here is a verbatim account of my PhD thesis which was titled "SIMI's effect on SKC in the Australian team, Mulayam's pyjama and the Mughal empire" :deal: Elsewhere in the same room. Lurker: Having 200 gms of Sulphate x2 SuperPro has increased my muscle content by 22%. It's the best. Predator: Rubbish. Haven't you seen my triceps? An growth of 24.45% thanks to my George Foreman grill and making everything that walks beddable. Gator: Predator, stop looking at my forearms you perv before I make one of your teeth loose. :damnmate: ICF's own 300 Gambit,holysmoke,dsr,maris,dial: sachin namah shivay. Sachin is GOD. Shut up you losers. :adore: Bumper,Parth,jf1 and almost everyone else: come to the dark side. Leave Sachin. He is selfish. Didn't you see him average only 2.3 against Maldives last week? varun: So basically, that's the difference between RSA and other encryption algorithms when it comes to quantum computing and logical keying of data in SATA and SCSI drives. :alberteinstein: Aditi: Oh how interesting. (thinks to herself: ask me out already you loser!) :hmpf: Ravi: Thanks for coming guys. Don't worry about the food and the drinks. I've got it. :top: :wink:

Dhondy: So what do you think of the Occam's razor application to the collapsing economy of the Slovakian sperm industry? CC1981: Well, you know, I lived in Slovakia for 3 years and have 275 Slovakian friends. So..... :argh: 4 hours later and that what I think. Dhondy: Hmmm, thanks. I'll go and kill myself now.
Hahaha..I can actually see that happening.
BossBhai: ...and that's why the Australian team and SIMI are one and the same and should be banned. :hmpf: Dada_rocks: Haan bandhu. That's also what I think because the etymology of the word SIMI and origins of Mulayam's pyjama can be traced back to the founding of the banarsi paan in the 1840s when Sardar Patel delivered the famous speech originally given by Rana Pratap when he was battling the evil Mughals. :motz: Shwetabh: Dada and BB. You are both wrong. Here is a verbatim account of my PhD thesis which was titled "SIMI's effect on SKC in the Australian team, Mulayam's pyjama and the Mughal empire" :deal:
Top drawer! The DR and BB part are as perfect as one can get it Gambo, Shwetabh's too. Great stuff!:thumbs_up:

Oh my god...you even remembered my George Foreman grill, LOL :hysterical: Yeah, we'd all get along really well. Except Boss/Dada and CC. It would be fun to lock them up in the same room and then watch them kick the tobacco-juice out of each other while we stand safely behind a thick bullet-proof screen. You forgot Anakin. He would probably grab the bar stool and have a swing at Dhondy's head when the 'doc mentions that Tendulkar has grown a beard to cover his "effiminate mentality" or whatever the hell he called it.

Aqua: Pathan:kiss: is the cutest player.. Radhika: No..sweety..its Dravid:kiss: Aqua : Pathan is cute.. Radhika : No..Dravid.. Pathan..Dravid..Pathan..Dravid...:boxing::fight: enters the "villainy"..with a Beedi ... its the inspirational...super rich.. motivational.... ganguly..Ganguly..ganguly..

Yeah, where is Anakin? He would probably be Leonidas in our SRT 300 group. :laugh:

Aqua: Pathan:kiss: is the cutest player.. Radhika: No..sweety..its Dravid:kiss: Aqua : Pathan is cute.. Radhika : No..Dravid.. Pathan..Dravid..Pathan..Dravid...:boxing::fight: enters the "villainy"..with a Beedi ... its the inspirational...super rich.. motivational.... ganguly..Ganguly..ganguly..
GIB :hysterical:

Meanwhile, Rajiv sits around quietly with his camcorder, films it all and puts it up in his blog free of charge and Donny sits around looking at children play and occasionally fixing the sun-lamp for a more even tan with a Bradman book in his hand. And Anil gets pounded by our creatine mustandaas trying to break-in. I kidnap and bring Salil to be our designated cook....Rahulda is the bartender....Gaurang sits in the corner with his SMG videos boring everyone to death.

How do we decide who the chief guest will be ! Dhondy : We should have somebody of a grand stature. Lets invite someone who has risen to great height in his social life. Marirs_mania : Nope. This is an ICF meet. And indian cricket means one person -- Sachin. I cant imagine anybody else being the cheif guesst other than Sachin Predator - Nonsense ! i would give up membership of ICF if sachin is chief guest ! he doesnt even have to be in team ! Marirs_mania : Really ? lets see the stats and see if.... Radhika : Ok Ok guys.. stop it ! Lets invite Rahul ! he is soooooooo cute ! Luker : Oh no ! he would bore us to death by his cliches !