Sreesanth vs Nel

gs

Sreesanth is quite a character - Boy, did he get under the skins of saffies !!! :lol: The bat swinging celebration after the 6 off Nel was fantastic!! Nel had his tail between his legs after that - no more smart ass retorts. Way to go Sreesanth :hail:

Re: Sreesanth vs Nel from cricinfo.. -------- Nel to Sreesanth, SIX, MAX! good length delivery, Sreesanth makes room and lofts it straight back over the bowler's head. As the ball sailed away Sreesanth was hopping around waving his bat, rodeo style! ---------- rodeo style.. :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Sreesanth vs Nel

OK, here is an interesting question - how much match-fee will Sreesanth have left at the end of the match ? a) 70% b) 50% c) 20% d) 20% and a 1 game suspension ! Answers on a postcard
The great thing is I don't think he cares who much money he loses. He just wants to win and give the SA's as much aggro as possible.

Re: Sreesanth vs Nel I thought that was a good cricketing moment and will make it to the startup video for the Saffie v India. Nel didn't want to look back and I have to say he did the right thing in not looking back. Lest he didn't throw his toys like the Aussies do when they are sledged or given a hard time. Nel bowled couple of dot balls and emulated Sreesanth similarly by using the ball but it wasn't original nor was it comical anymore. Sreesanth deserves an applaud surely, I can't think of any other Indian other than probably Harbhajan doing a similar act. That was original and brilliant by Sreesanth. Why speak when actions can speak louder? :wtg: