KP sent me this link

Gaurav

A fellow KP sent me this old link. I would like to share it with you as our own media has never ever shown any interest. Click on the images to get a brief idea of how the hounds of ROP operate :angry_smile: It defies logic how they could do this to a community that has NEVER killed anyone let alone people from ROP. Anyway the link (WARNING)- http://www.kplink.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=52&page=1

Guest dada_rocks

Chal hat hawa aane de our heart bleeds for Israt jehana the LET lietenant these people in ur link deserved what they got.. BTW join Kashmiri overses organization GKD if u already have not . http://www.koausa.org/

The photos are no more graphic than what you see on average news channel. It's the text that got me more than anything. Bheem regarding the apologists ---> They can F off! I know personally family friends who got butchered plus relatives who had close escape. The indifference shown by average Indians is kind of sad. The same Indians get a hard on when Gujarat is mentioned :thumbs_down:

This sort of thing is going on. For instance,

Kashmiri Sikhs feel cheated From Prabhjot Singh Tribune News Service International Human Rights Organisation accuses Indian Intelligence Agencies and Renegade Militants for Sikh Massacre in Kashmir " The

International Human Rights Organisation (IHRO), after an on the spot investigation, indicted renegade-militants for Chithi Singhpora (Anantnag) massacre of 35 Sikhs on March 20 last. Area around the ill-fated Singhpora village is largely controlled by armed militant groups that had abandoned freedom movement and are recruited by the army as an auxiliary counter-insurgency force.

SRINAGAR, April 2 — The massive solidarity expressed with the bereaved families of the victims of March 20 carnage at Chatti Singhpora village by the nation in general and the Sikh community in particular notwithstanding, the Kashmiri Sikhs numbering less than a lakh are a saddened lot. "We feel cheated", they say while referring to one of the bigger massacres to have taken place in the valley during the past decade. They maintain that they always believed in "peaceful co-existence with their Muslim and Hindu brethren in the valley." Various organisations of Kashmiri Sikhs, including the Sikh Minority Welfare Forum, Joint Action Committee of the Sikhs of Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir Sikh Sangat Board and few others distributed printed pamphlets and brochures among those who attended the bhog ceremony of the "Martyrs of Chatti Singhpora". The villagers said, "You can judge our plight from the fact that Chatti Singhpora, our biggest village, is without a telephone connection. There is a primary health centre at the village but only a peon is posted here. The Medical Assistant posted here is a rare visitor". "Same is the story of all 135 villages where Sikhs live. Majority of us belong to middle and lower middle class families. No one from our villages has risen to be a Class I officer. We are being discriminated against at the time of recruitment in government departments. This is why a majority of us either have small businesses or are in transport business," they say. In an eight-page pamphlet distributed at Chatti Singhpora on Friday the Sikh Minority Welfare Forum said "the onslaught of militancy has given rise to religious fundamentalism due to which anti-social elements resorted to inhuman and undignified acts to violate the communal harmony in the state which proved dangerous for the delicate social fabric of the minority community. "Such elements did not spare even the young women of the community, who had to go out for earning their livelihood in far off places. Many incidents of harassment, including the cases of kidnapping of young women and girls of the community had been reported but no action had been taken till date by the authorities concerned. This has given a serious setback to the dignity and honour of the community," the pamphlet said. It further said "the carnage of March 20 has further shattered the confidence of the community in the government. Other grudges that the community has against the government, include poor or no representation in government jobs. "For a class IV job in government, the asking rate is between Rs 70,000 and Rs 1 lakh. From where do we get this money," queried one of the residents of Chatti Singhpora citing example of his relative who paid Rs 70,000 four months ago and was still awaiting appointment of his matriculate son as a class IV employee. The village in itself is a picture of apathy as none of the 300-odd houses there has a domestic water supply connection. Power supply is erratic and uncertain. Because of the problem of militancy, there have been no panchayat elections in the state for more than a decade now. The last elected "Nambardar" of the village, Naseeb Singh, was among 35 killed on March 20. The Sikh Society of Chatti Singhpora has set up an English Public School on the premises of Gurdwara Singh Sabha. The school, which has 215 students has a Muslim Principal. In fact seven of the 11 teachers of the school, says Chairman of its Managing Committee, Giani Rajinder Singh, are from the majority community. Of the remaining four Sikh teachers, one, Sartaj Singh, was also among those killed. Mr Gurbaksh Singh, husband of Mrs Narinder Kaur, also a teacher at the school, was also among those killed by the militants. Though the Sikhs in the valley admit that March 20 killings were the handiwork of Kashmiri militant organisations, they do not want to say so. However, they maintain that the Indian security forces had nothing to do with the tragedy.

Guest dada_rocks
The photos are no more graphic than what you see on average news channel. It's the text that got me more than anything. Bheem regarding the apologists ---> They can F off! I know personally family friends who got butchered plus relatives who had close escape. The indifference shown by average Indians is kind of sad. The same Indians get a hard on when Gujarat is mentioned :thumbs_down:
This thread might have crossed several pages by now had u posted few pics from Gujarat but noone must utter a word against mofo islamic thugs from valley

Yeah Sheen was bit of a let down. Anyway a good article from 2004 by our friend- http://in.rediff.com/news/2004/jul/30franc.htm

We also witnessed first hand the basic hostility of Amnesty International to the plight of Kashmiri Pandits. Sunil Bakshi had repeatedly sent invitations to them three weeks before the exhibition. I personally called the head of Kashmir at Amnesty International several times as well as Ingrid Massage, the director, Asia & Pacific Program of Amnesty. First she told us they only reported on first hand facts, I replied these were photographs and statistics which nobody could dispute. Finally, after ten phone calls, she said she had too many files on her desk and that she had no time to come, although the exhibition was a few blocks from her office. So much for Amnesty's sense of justice.
The reader comments at the bottom of the page are worth reading. Specially this one- trans.gif Subject: are we a shameless nation Posted by Major Sumit Kumar Upreti trans.gif Yes, Apologitically but we are a shameless nation like entity. I have served for 7 years in Indian army and I am confirmed that we have land, we have populace,we have army but we are not a nation. Its really sad how the Indians have comfortablly forgotten that an Indian Army Lieutinant died after 07 days of inhuman torture in pakistani custody during the Kargil war. I do not want to write any thing as shameful as that to remind a nation about the torture done on that officer and his felow soldiers. Pl remember Israel launched the longest invasion of palestenian areas after only 3 israelis were injured in a premitive quassam rocket attack across border. After knowing this their is no reason why should we expect any Indian agency to look after the plight of K-Pandits. And if no Indian is worried then no foriegner will be interested as well. True the feeling of empathy for the sufferers is not in fashion. I can only wish all the best to our dear people and the land mass. Belive me Indian Army plays the last armour of God in saving this nation or else all will be over sooner than expected. My advice to the K-Pandits are to wage a struggle against the perpetraters.self help is best

Guest dada_rocks
u guys should watch the movie' date=' " Sheen".... pathetic direction and acting... but mostly true depiction of plight of KPs.... somewhat like KPs for dummies....[/quote'] No those KP are lying if u want to get real information look no further there are many experts on this board incidentally none of them ever set foot in kashmir but they know it all. Don't ask how, they just know

Guest dada_rocks
Yeah Sheen was bit of a let down. Anyway a good article from 2004 by our friend- http://in.rediff.com/news/2004/jul/30franc.htm The reader comments at the bottom of the page are worth reading. Specially this one- trans.gifSubject: are we a shameless nation Posted by Major Sumit Kumar Upreti trans.gifYes, Apologitically but we are a shameless nation like entity. I have served for 7 years in Indian army and I am confirmed that we have land, we have populace,we have army but we are not a nation. Its really sad how the Indians have comfortablly forgotten that an Indian Army Lieutinant died after 07 days of inhuman torture in pakistani custody during the Kargil war. I do not want to write any thing as shameful as that to remind a nation about the torture done on that officer and his felow soldiers. Pl remember Israel launched the longest invasion of palestenian areas after only 3 israelis were injured in a premitive quassam rocket attack across border. After knowing this their is no reason why should we expect any Indian agency to look after the plight of K-Pandits. And if no Indian is worried then no foriegner will be interested as well. True the feeling of empathy for the sufferers is not in fashion. I can only wish all the best to our dear people and the land mass. Belive me Indian Army plays the last armour of God in saving this nation or else all will be over sooner than expected. My advice to the K-Pandits are to wage a struggle against the perpetraters.self help is best
The day this happens all else will be forgotten and extremist KP call will revereberate from every quarter.

A fellow KP sent me this old link. I would like to share it with you as our own media has never ever shown any interest. Click on the images to get a brief idea of how the hounds of ROP operate :angry_smile: It defies logic how they could do this to a community that has NEVER killed anyone let alone people from ROP. Anyway the link (WARNING)- http://www.kplink.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=52&page=1
Kevin Pieterson has nothing better to do???

religion of peace practitioners are dying in Iraq, palestine, pakistan by their internal wars.. more they stay occupied in their internal fights... less worry for others.. for India, these dhoti dhaari politicians are last of their kinds.. next generation of politicians will start kicking some serious behind...