Mitchel Johnson

kabira

Another example of why Indian fans are the most ignorant cricket fans in the world only from such a nation could emerge the joke that is called IPL' date=' and than be paraded as the pinnacle of world cricket.[/quote'] its better than FTB league you guys play in
Another example of why Indian fans are the most ignorant cricket fans in the world only from such a nation could emerge the joke that is called IPL' date=' and than be paraded as the pinnacle of world cricket, and subsequently absorbed by the ignorant Cricket fans.[/quote'] Comes from a fan of country that threatens to kill cricketers outside the stadium. :giggle: .
One over horrors can happen to anyone. For a nation who has produced no one better then Dev and Srinath as pace bowlers' date=' I'd be a little more suspect in throwing those punches.[/quote'] is it really a surprise ? our home conditions favor spin and we have produced many good spinners while average quicker bowlers and with good batting we have been competitive for most part.. its not like you have many great fast bowlers anyway just above average guys who average around 30 even after bowling on green tracks and best spinner in last 2 decades has been swann which tells you a lot . i can understand south africa or australians or pakistanis hyping bowling but coming from english who have been mediocre for most part its strange .. anyway anderson himself said this was the best english team:giggle:
Another example of why Indian fans are the most ignorant cricket fans in the world only from such a nation could emerge the joke that is called IPL' date= and than be paraded as the pinnacle of world cricket, and subsequently absorbed by the ignorant Cricket fans.
there cannot be a bigger joke than Lala Jaan :marchmellow:
is it really a surprise ? our home conditions favor spin and we have produced many good spinners while average quicker bowlers and with good batting we have been competitive for most part.. its not like you have many great fast bowlers anyway just above average guys who average around 30 even after bowling on green tracks and best spinner in last 2 decades has been swann which tells you a lot . i can understand south africa or australians or pakistanis hyping bowling but coming from english who have been mediocre for most part its strange .. anyway anderson himself said this was the best english team:giggle:
Trueman, Tyson, Bedster, Willis, Snow, Larwood, Statham are all great quick bowlers. Even of recent vintage, the likes of Harmison, Gough and co have been superior and more threatening then any Indian quick.
Utterly irrelevant. From a playing perspective, the minute after you retire you are confined to history. Whether you are alive or dead thereafter has no bearing on your game or legacy.
totally relevant being good 100 years ago does not guarantee you win in next series which was the main topic from where we ended up here :winky:
No' date=' it was said England have had no good fast bowlers. I proved we have had a good number. Only two teams have had no really good quicks - Lanka are one, can you guess the other? :cantstop:[/quote'] Not to boast.. During our whitewash in Australia average speed of Ishant 145k, Average speed of Umesh 144k. Which is much faster than any of the current English bowlers on this tour. Umesh did well. But Ishant's release speed was quick. but seam position and everything else was messed up so it took ages to get to batsman.
No' date=' it was said England have had no good fast bowlers. I proved we have had a good number. Only two teams have had no really good quicks - Lanka are one, can you guess the other? :cantstop:[/quote'] they do not.. i dont care about stats your countrymen had 100 years ago cos cricketers produced back then were from different system and does not means you will produce good bowlers now fact is in last 4 decades your so called fast bowlers have been nothing and you actually have no bragging rights over any one also our bowling might be weak but like we shown in past it can improve and be good enough to beat teams like england so i am not worried i am just waiting for series and even if we lose i just hope players learn a lot and improve in long run
Not to boast.. During our whitewash in Australia average speed of Ishant 145k' date= Average speed of Umesh 144k. Which is much faster than any of the current English bowlers on this tour. Umesh did well. But Ishant's release speed was quick. but seam position and everything else was messed up so it took ages to get to batsman.
:giggle: It's not measured off the bat, mate. :haha: