Champions League 2011

Andy

its all about manchester clubs 2nite. bilbao is a good side, will make it 2 the ucl next season, played well against barca nd madrid city playing sporting lisbon, another good side, remember they beat everton 3-0 some 2-3 years ago, should be a good game at lisbon

correct nd arsene wenger without a doubt is a top draw manager, just has ego problems
Hisnego is killing arsenal.he doesnt want big players as they wont bow their heads before him.selfish individual.should have been sacked long ago.**** shil person. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk

its all about manchester clubs 2nite. bilbao is a good side, will make it 2 the ucl next season, played well against barca nd madrid city playing sporting lisbon, another good side, remember they beat everton 3-0 some 2-3 years ago, should be a good game at lisbon
Manchester sides :haha: oh dear... ManCity is in better shape moving into the second leg

Nah,I know what you mean. In 2009-2010 season United stayed in champions league for two games after Chelsea exited. Before Chelsea exit, United were on top of the table. Dont remember exact sequence but United drew to some team like Sunderlad or something similar. And Chelsea took lead.....

Nah' date='I know what you mean. In 2009-2010 season United stayed in champions league for two games after Chelsea exited. Before Chelsea exit, United were on top of the table. Dont remember exact sequence but United drew to some team like Sunderlad or something similar. And Chelsea took lead.....[/quote'] just bcoz of 1 week i.e the 1st week of april, united lost the whole season, ie ucl nd the premier league ...united lost to chelsea at ot just bcoz they rested some players nd some were injured for the qf clash against munich on tuesday nd on tuesday , idiot rafael got red card with united 3-1 up nd all of sudden lost th qf tie as well, just bcoz of that week united went 2 points behind chelsea which is the margin with which chelsea won the league nd had united beaten bayern, they would have reached the finals of ucl for sure, shows the disatrous week :blink: