And, a not so flamboyant 11

I am assuming that it's "not so flamboyant" as in "ugly and dull". Gary Kirsten, Mark Taylor, Shiv Chanderpaul, Simon Katich, Asim Kamal, Nayan Mongia (wicketkeeper), Glenn McGrath, Andrew Caddick, Mervyn Dillon, Nicky Boje
I am disappointed that Kamran Akmal didnt make it into your list. Go Katmal!:haha:

Mark Richardson Chris Tavare Rahul Dravid Simon Katich Jacques Kallis Trevor Bailey Khaled Mashud John Emburey Angus Fraser Ewan Chatfield Merv Dillon I couldn't include Shiv. I find him great to watch because of his fighting ability - as opposed to, say, Dravid and Kallis who bat at the same snail's pace (low 40s) whatever the situation or wicket.

Mark Richardson Chris Tavare Rahul Dravid Simon Katich Jacques Kallis Trevor Bailey Khaled Mashud John Emburey Angus Fraser Ewan Chatfield Merv Dillon I couldn't include Shiv. I find him great to watch because of his fighting ability - as opposed to, say, Dravid and Kallis who bat at the same snail's pace (low 40s) whatever the situation or wicket.
U r an idiot to include dravid to the list. Shiv > dravid? How stupid.