XX Hours/Days etc of your life you will never get back

Sooda

Well' date='[b'] pretty much my entire under-graduation was an utter waste of time. Yes, I made a lot of life-long friends and we had great fun together, but from an academic standpoint, it was totally useless. The curriculum never captured my imagination; the professors were by and large mediocre and inept. If anything it made me dumber I think because since I didnÃÕ understand most of what was being taught, I resorted to rote learning just to get my degree.
same here. Apart from a few subjects which I had taken in my specialization, most of the things I was taught in college were useless and most of the professors were not good enough. College life sirf assignments banate-banate nikal gayi :mad:
And when I was in high-school, there was this HUGE craze in India over these IT courses. There were these institutes like NIIT that charged these exorbitant amounts (50,000 rupees, 60,000 rupees) for courses in C++, Java etc. Pretty much all of us took and they were, quite possibly, the most useless period of time in my life. We just went there every weekend, sat for 6 hours and came back home. :mad::mad:
I had the misfortune of having C++, JAVA as part of the syllabus in classes 7th to 10th and I did not understand I single word in 4 years :laugh:

who watches movies like- 'out of control' ' date=' 'mere baap pehley aap' ? :WTF:[/quote'] Tou dekhi kisney? 10 minute mein bhaag liye... actually one of the friends got exited by the poster ( there was some firang in the movie).. and pushed us... and then we pushed back 10 minutes later.

same here. Apart from a few subjects which I had taken in my specialization, most of the things I was taught in college were useless and most of the professors were not good enough. College life sirf assignments banate-banate nikal gayi :mad: I had the misfortune of having C++, JAVA as part of the syllabus in classes 7th to 10th and I did not understand I single word in 4 years :laugh:
:woot::woot::woot: Either I am very old or my school was C**** or both...We were taught MS-DOS commands and that too in 10th std

:woot::woot::woot: Either I am very old or my school was C**** or both...We were taught MS-DOS commands and that too in 10th std
My first school (KV), where I studied until X, had only one computer. And we were not aware of its existence, until one fine day we were taken on special trip to see a computer :). Obviously, we did not have any computer courses in that school.

^My school had a computer lab with around 40 computers and we had 1 lab class per week where we did programming (I just used to sit there or copy from my neighbor who was brilliant in computers :D) I never ever understood the 2 subjects starting with c - Computer & Chemistry
Indeed. I went for mostly sciences in my A Levels because people in my family were of that kind of background. I totally frakked them up. It was not a waste of time per se as they led me on to Uni, albeit on to something totally unrelated. But if I could have my time back I would not have done Bio and chem or even maths

But you won't ever get back any time that has passed :dontknow:
Indeed. :P But its whether youve done somewthing fruitful or pointless stuff in that time. Like me responding to you now, few seconds that I will never get back. Sigh. I could have been doing nothing instead. :mad:

whats your rashee. what a waste of time. after karka rashee i lost interest. but i had to sit thru the entire movie. the songs were the worst.. one song after each meeting !! that's 12 songs.
The soundtrack to that film is very good I thought. I have not seen it though. Really like some of the songs. Sau Janam, is one of my faves of recent years