A harpoon, please....

gator

I feel it's going to be tough for Pathan, Sehwag to come back looking at the perfomance from the new squad members. Remember, we still have Manoj Tiwary due. This man claims he is afraid of nothing and works great under pressure. In domestic cricket, he has scored over 1000 runs in just 14 games. Unfortunately we did not get to see him play as he got injured. We all will get to see his perfomance after England tour I believe...

I feel it's going to be tough for Pathan' date=' Sehwag to come back looking at the perfomance from the new squad members. Remember, we still have Manoj Tiwary due. This man claims he is afraid of nothing and works great under pressure. In domestic cricket, he has scored over 1000 runs in just 14 games. Unfortunately we did not get to see him play as he got injured. We all will get to see his perfomance after England tour I believe...[/quote'] dont forget Raina
Dude, That whaling photo is making me sad. Look at all that blood. Poor fish. Mammal. Whatever. God. :bawling::bawling::bawling: Damn Japs.
So , Zooter is our in-house Greenpeace activist ! Watch out people.. these people cant get quite violent sometimes ! :haha:

bump..... another bitter reminder on what the facking whale is doing on a cricket ground..... with the red glasses and head band, it should be in sea world mating with Shamu... the broad from the other side scores more useful runs and is better in the field....