Irani Trophy Discussion thread - Rajasthan v/s Rest of India - October 1-5th

saneindian

this is not the right thread' date=' but i'm already nervous looking at another super fast bowler, pat. cummins, just bowled an over, 146,145,146,146,149,151. at 149 bowled pollard. We are seeing another prodigy( 18yrs of age).[/quote'] but in that he has to bowl 4-overs in a spell while Yadav is bowling in 5-day match and need to bowl long spells. I would appreciate Yadav and Aaron to bowl around 140 and be consistent and not get too carried away with speed and develop some guile becasue a bowl cannot go flat out every time with kind of quantity of cricket is being player nowadays.

136.5, 136.4, 133.6, 138.9, 136, 138.9 Varun definitely looks to be conscious not to spray the ball around. Has yelled a cry of anguish a couple of times when he has strayed on the pads and got hit for runs. Is definitely not bowling at his full pace. I hope one of the selectors has a talk with him and asks him to go flat out tomorrow morning. The good thing is both Umesh and Aaron are hitting the deck hard and not just floating the ball looking for swing.