WTF:Toll plaza attendant shot dead in Gurgaon

Stuge

Cameras are suppose to take pictures of the CAR & it's License plate at a TOLL BOOTH!!! that's the whole point...how did the cameras not capture any footage is beyond me! Police should arrest the a**hole that approved this project and designed and supplied these cameras. It's a miracle that the country is surviving everyday
India is an amazing c..try where the value given to human life is ZERO.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Two-held-in-Gurgaon-toll-attendant-murder-case/H1-Article1-750246.aspx
Three days after a young toll plaza attendant was shot dead over payment of toll fee, police have arrested two persons in connection with the murder. Gurgaon Police commissioner SS Deswal said Vijay Veer, a resident of village Kho near the toll plaza had fired at 22-year-old Umesh Kumar Pandey from point-blank range after an argument over paying Rs 27 as toll fee. Vijay Veer was drunk at the time of committing the crime, Deswal said. He also has a criminal background. The second arrested person has been identified as Vijay's friend Manjeet. Vijay had sent Manjeet to the crime spot soon after the incident to find out if the toll collector had died or was injured. Manjeet arrived at the spot 45 minutes later riding a bike. Police have also seized Vijay's Bolero vehicle. Pandey was shot dead on September 23 when he asked for the toll fee from the Bolero owner at Kheri Daula. The car owners refused to pay and insisted that they be allowed to go. When Umesh insisted on the payment, an occupant in the car owner took out a revolver and fired at him from point blank range. The bullet pierced his neck, resulting in his death on the spot.
:(

Saw the poor guys family on NDTV. He was the only earning member of the family. The whole family was inconsolable. His old dad wished he could also die with his son. I wish if we, as an online community, join hands and contribute little bits, to support families like this. I understand there are many other families like this..My heart cried looking at this family who lost a young son who was their only earning member and the fataher actually did everything to get his son educated. What a waste of a budding life.. I hope the culprits get atleast, life sentence for condemning so many lives of a family by one act of madness..

I thinki they were asking for donations for his family on ndtv' date=' gave their account number details and everything :confused:[/quote'] Didn't saw that on NDTV, here in UK. All they were showing was this news of the culprits having been caught in their "fast news" section, in which they show short clips on many news at the end of their main news.

I would like to send money order' date=' do I just put ac # in TO: field? or name and account. I just wanna be sure as I don't wanna mess it up[/quote'] I think MO goes in Person's name and the cash handed in person (Western Union has one MO facility). Online transfer is also good: http://www.timesofmoney.com/remittance/jsp/r2i_send_money_to_india.jsp?uiId=TOML&sendercountry=CAN&sendercurrency=CAD