Bigg Boss 5 - Live Episode

Prakat

I used to hateeeeeeee 'mandeep bevli'. She hosts EQ on headlines today, that girl with the super annoying stye of hosting the show. But am kinda liking her here, because being a journalist shes so blunt :hehe:
nice... don't know this mandeep.... but blunt is good...

And then there is 67year old Charles Sobraj's 23year old wife. and Mandeep bevli asked her.. "aapne sobraj ke saath sex kiya ???" :haha: per she sed NO :omg: bcz woh jabse shaadi huyi ie 3 years.. jail mein hi hai :omg: kaika husband :omg:

probably an improvement over last season where we saw men beetch around all the time!
that used to be fun :hitler: rahul mahajan, raja chodhary tou mere favs nautanki boyz they :icflove: and then i loved veena and rakhi sawant :two_thumbs_up:

Ya that indian wrestler chick, sonika ( khatron ke khiladi mein bhi aayi thi ) and she's 6months pregnant :omg: paisa ke liye kya kya karte hai log :(([/ e dekhne ki liye aap jaisa log nind chodke bite ho to channel wale aur contestants kya karthe...

that used to be fun :hitler: rahul mahajan, raja chodhary tou mere favs nautanki boyz they :icflove: and then i loved veena and rakhi sawant :two_thumbs_up:
:cantstop: couldn't stand the one's in last season.... that phatichar actor and the rest