Let's go people...where u at?

Relax Ravi !! the guy is just fooling around... ! :haha:
Fair enough but the tolerance level of fans of individual players are so low they can't see beyond a player and that puzzles me. I wouldn't lose my sleep over these comments but if I didn't reply aptly enough this circus will go on non stop. At times it requires us to make statements bold, clear and dramatical just like the OP to get the message across :wink_smile:
Don't even name me. Unlike you I don't look at some silly numbers in cricinfo before making my mind how good a player's form is. Again what do you mean "calling em out"? Get on with it, I have my opinions about certain players and what's your problem with that? For a change stop chanting "Tendulkar" in every post of yours and search for my posts on Tendulkar if you want to see my opinion. I'm not an insane worshipper like you or silly enough to focus on an indiviidual 24x7 in a team sport. I'm happy for yesterday's result not because Tendulkar got 90+ but because the team won. Simply I didn't grow up worshipping an individual and have been brought up with sporting cultures where team comes before a player. If you cannot even get that in your head you have no idea what a team sport is. Even after the last game I said he looked very good but not great. Do you know what "VERY GOOD" means? As for yesterday's knock he looked excellent yesterday, played a lot of back foot shots and it was good to see him bully the bowlers for once rather than the other way around. I know he did hit quite a few against SL in the 06 season against Murali and showed glimpses but this was against good fast bowling and on a pitch that were not easy to bat on. Yet again I wouldn't care the least if he got a 100, 50 or anything as long as the team won. He set the game up very nicely and I would rate yesterday's game as high as his 90+ knock against Pakistan in the 2003 world cup. Finally just because you watch cricket because of one individual don't try and label us here as "Tendulkar" haters or something. We like every freakin Indian player, whether be it Tendulkar, Ganguly, Rahul Dravid or Karthik to be playing to his best ability every time. Get this in your head "We don't want any player to fail" unlike what you think.
Let's get a few things straight:
Don't even name me. Unlike you I don't look at some silly numbers in cricinfo before making my mind how good a player's form is. Again what do you mean "calling em out"? Get on with it, I have my opinions about certain players and what's your problem with that?
Numbers were to prove Tendulkar isn't selfish. No mention of form whatsoever. I have a problem with your opinion on him slowing down for milestones. That's my problem. And I'm out to prove you wrong.
I'm not an insane worshipper like you or silly enough to focus on an indiviidual 24x7 in a team sport. I'm happy for yesterday's result not because Tendulkar got 90+ but because the team won. Simply I didn't grow up worshipping an individual and have been brought up with sporting cultures where team comes before a player. If you cannot even get that in your head you have no idea what a team sport is.
i'm not sure how u can classify me as insane, or worshipping Tendulkar. I'm a fan. I criticize when I feel he's done something wrong. Simple. Why you gonna classify me after I've posted 19 times on this forum?
Finally just because you watch cricket because of one individual don't try and label us here as "Tendulkar" haters or something. We like every freakin Indian player, whether be it Tendulkar, Ganguly, Rahul Dravid or Karthik to be playing to his best ability every time. Get this in your head "We don't want any player to fail" unlike what you think.
again don't classify. I didn't classify you, I called your name. I wanted you to talk about his knock because you knock him up for slowing down towards his 100. And I was vindicated today. Extra joy, India win, egg on your face ,AND I had a chicken burger from BK to go with it all. Amazing day!
again don't classify. I didn't classify you, I called your name. I wanted you to talk about his knock because you knock him up for slowing down towards his 100. And I was vindicated today. Extra joy, India win, egg on your face ,AND I had a chicken burger from BK to go with it all. Amazing day!
That was one silly comment, your chicken burger from BK smells rotten. Did he get a hundred today? How were you vindicated today? Did you wipe dozen of eggs off your face after Tendulkar's last knock? Tomorrow when Tendulkar can't bat like he did yesterday are you going to crush few eggs on your face? BTW Tendulkar fails India wins and you are going to lock yourself in a room and tie a noose around your neck by the looks of it. You have 20 posts so far and more than 10 posts is on Tendulkar and you talk about not being obsessed with individual records, go figure. Simply put you start calling out names when you haven't even spent couple of days on the forums to even grasp drift of the posters here. Before you start chest thumping and post your melodramatic topics spend some time reading the posts. BTW it's all in good spirits, don't feel offended. If you are a sensitive one I will post with a different tone. I have this kind of debates with Pred very often too. I don't see anything wrong as long as we know we are here just discussing our POV.

Yup Dhondy, I know he's been around for a long time. I know him from our old ICF. Just making sure he doesn't run away and keeps posting. No hard feelings there mate, just fun :tounge_smile: Now see his posts double. :teeth_smile: Not sure if Shehazaada remembers but I've had a lot of interaction with him on the old ICF.

Do you people realize that both Ravi and Shehzaada probably have the same opinion on most issue , including Sachin. Just a couple of lines here and there and BOOM !! Man , Sachin is now causing personel feuds among Indians ! Poor guy , must be sleeping peacefully in his hote, room in Ireland, having absolutely no idea of some of the arguments he sparks among fellow Indians ! :haha:

Loony Sachin bashers seem rattled in this thread. They dont know were to turn and instead bashing poor Shehzaada. They are meant to be some serious cricket posters here who claim they have knowledge on cricket. Yet they have been calling for well over a year our best batsman ever to retire. Its a shame some of these posters cannot come out and admit they were wrong. And just get on with watching India win and a enjoy watching a living legend play! Shame on some of you!

That was one silly comment, your chicken burger from BK smells rotten. Did he get a hundred today? How were you vindicated today? Did you wipe dozen of eggs off your face after Tendulkar's last knock? Tomorrow when Tendulkar can't bat like he did yesterday are you going to crush few eggs on your face? BTW Tendulkar fails India wins and you are going to lock yourself in a room and tie a noose around your neck by the looks of it. You have 20 posts so far and more than 10 posts is on Tendulkar and you talk about not being obsessed with individual records, go figure. Simply put you start calling out names when you haven't even spent couple of days on the forums to even grasp drift of the posters here. Before you start chest thumping and post your melodramatic topics spend some time reading the posts. BTW it's all in good spirits, don't feel offended. If you are a sensitive one I will post with a different tone. I have this kind of debates with Pred very often too. I don't see anything wrong as long as we know we are here just discussing our POV.
OK now your crossing the line. Let's not get personal aight? BK is BK and it can never be rotten! Infact thinking of it right now... Vindication because today and yesterday Tendulkar didn't slow down for his 100. And If India wins, I'm happy, even if Tendulkar gets a 0. Second off, I've been coming here and enjoying the cricket videos for quite a while. So I do know the nature of some people here. So I'm not sure if it's fair to say that. As to what will happen tomorrow, that only God knows. But my first prayer will be for my family, and then for India to win. Tendulkar can take care of himself, he's a souljah.
The very fact that this thread was started well before India won the match says a lot about the sachin fans....... He scored ....and that is all that matters.
LOL now not only does sachin get bashed but his fans do as well:haha: I love sachin but also love India and want them to win. I know what true heroes are and great players are. I for one will not be calling for Dravid to retire if he has a month or 2 of bad scores. Dravid is a legend as well! I love both of them! Why do you only like Dravid but hate Sachin?

And why do you assume I /we hate sachin.We just don't like you sachin worshippers taking away our right to discuss and critisise his play when we feel the need to.Just that.... And haan....also the totally in your face dance that you people start every time he scores.....a bit irritating you know...... Just count the in your face sachin lover threads...almost like we support different countries.....