Highlights Request - 2nd Test India vs Australia | Mohali

Andy

It is nice to see that there have been some changes since these highlights because there are more possible things that involve this kind of thiing. There are great India and Australia games that we can see. Both teams have history in the sport but they have become a great possible changes that we can talk about. There are some highlights that have been made in the past few years because there are just some possibilities that we can see because there are great highlights that we have seen. Cricket is a fun game contrary to popular belief but it is nice to see that there are just some great highlights.

Acrossthetasman seems to be unavailable. Or if it is still active, can someone please send me an invite to karanjbhatia@xmail.ru

Jimpson's blog does have the files but they require access on Google Drive, i don't know if Jimpson is still checking his email.

I'm still looking for the file of this 2nd Test at Mohali, if someone has it please email it to me at karanjbhatia@gmail.com or karanjbhatia@xmail.ru