Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

Actually its ishant who is closest to steyn action on delivery .But our guy umesh is damn impressive,Still i am shocked india choose unadkat over him in southafrica costing us the series possibly.All of us should- :antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx:
ishant? idk lol and back then yadav wasnt ready imo he improved a lot his pace too today he bowled near 148 some balls i just know after rain stops he is gonna bowl much better spell full quick out swingers when he does that u will se why people are comparing him to steyn
ishant? idk lol and back then yadav wasnt ready imo he improved a lot his pace too today he bowled near 148 some balls i just know after rain stops he is gonna bowl much better spell full quick out swingers when he does that u will se why people are comparing him to steyn
Starsports cricinfo does not show speeds , where did u read speeds?Selectors , team management has made too many mistakes in terms of bowlers,Umesh is a natural , he seems to have good instincts and talent, control, brains, pace.
Starsports cricinfo does not show speeds ' date=' where did u read speeds?Selectors , team management has made too many mistakes in terms of bowlers,Umesh is a natural , he seems to have good instincts and talent, control, brains, pace.[/quote'] first squad they selected was good pk,aaron there but now :doh: and speeds peopel were discussing in match thread (those with other broadcaster) he bowled in 140-148 range and looked really quick if they used the speed gun which they used in new zealand series i think he woulve clocked over 150 atleast 3-4 times