India vs Pakistan ODI coming up

King

Did any of them hurt your family physically or something or you have some bad experience with them? I'm sure a Pakistani will have similar opinion about Indians too.
You are so naive living out there in NZ. The fact they continually bkill indians in cold blooded murder bothers me Ravi, maybe it does not bother you but it hurts me a lot.
You are so naive living out there in NZ. The fact they continually bkill indians in cold blooded murder bothers me Ravi' date=' maybe it does not bother you but it hurts me a lot.[/quote'] Fair enough, I don't have much idea about the cold blooded murders you are talking about. To me they just look the same as the next guy. My history of that part of the world is pretty weak. Now when it hasn't affected me it is hard for me to share your feelings which is what I'm trying to say.
You are so naive living out there in NZ. The fact they continually bkill indians in cold blooded murder bothers me Ravi' date=' maybe it does not bother you but it hurts me a lot.[/quote'] Not every Pakistani is out there killing every indian or hating every indian. So blanket statement is a bit over the top. As i said- i know personally a few Pakistanis who are more shareef and know of insaniyaat better than most Indians i've ever known. Your comment is offensive to me because it is disrespectful towards some excellent people.
Absolutely OTT from dsr. As usual' date=' I might add.[/quote'] Yes I am bang out of order! Sorry for getting upset with the mass killings by pak/muslim terrorism in Kashmir and all over india. And the fact it has mass support by pak muslims. I wish I could be more like you dhondhy and not give a cr#p. And try to defend these nutters at every possibility!
And try to defend these nutters at every possibility!
He is not defending the nutters, you idiot! He is defending the Pakistanis that are prefectly fine in their conduct & behaviour ! Ie, he is taking an exception towards your sloppy potrayal. Your position is similar to showing up with a shovel for a job that requires a scapel !
The fact they continually bkill indians in cold blooded murder bothers me Ravi' date=' maybe it does not bother you but it hurts me a lot.[/quote'] That is the Pak army. It's shameful but then no one is an angel, not even Indian army. And what about all those Pakistanis that gave Indians such a warm welcome in the 2004 cricket series? So much love...surely you can find some balance through the hundreds of kind acts by ordinary citizens on both sides...
That is the Pak army. It's shameful but then no one is an angel' date=' not even Indian army. And what about all those Pakistanis that gave Indians such a warm welcome in the 2004 cricket series? So much love...surely you can find some balance through the hundreds of kind acts by ordinary citizens on both sides...[/quote'] The fact that the most popular name given for new borns in pak in 2005 was Osama, says it all for me!
Cooking on Indo-pak match??? Aaare yaar Haree to gam main kya khanna and jeete to khane ki kya jarurrat? SO NO COOKING>>> BAHAR SE MANGAYING..:wink_smile:
Arre baba...poora din barbaad ho gaya......... Chola bhatura banaya tha...teen teen flavour ki icecream layee thi...... socha tha hubby ki pet pooja ho jaye to disturb nahi karega...par ab yeh! Ab mein icecream ke sath "Bheja Fry " dekh rahi hoon!:cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile:
Arre baba...poora din barbaad ho gaya......... Chola bhatura banaya tha...teen teen flavour ki icecream layee thi...... socha tha hubby ki pet pooja ho jaye to disturb nahi karega...par ab yeh! Ab mein icecream ke sath "Bheja Fry " dekh rahi hoon!:cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile:
:hysterical: Here's a question for you Rads, does 'teen teen' mean you bought 3 each of a flavor, or 6 different flavors or a three-flavored ice cream? :hysterical: (jus trying to time pass)