Ashraful can walk into the Indian lineup

What's with you and Bangladesh players Gambo? The last time you were very excited about Tamim and now Ashraful :tounge_smile: Ashraful is not a bad bat but with his kind of consistency he only will be able to play for Bangladesh and nothing more. In every season he scores 1 fifty or a hundred, that's about it. Just because someone looks good it doesn't mean he can walk into any other team. Let alone India he cannot even walk into Pakistan cricket team :tounge_smile:

What's with you and Bangladesh players Gambo? The last time you were very excited about Tamim and now Ashraful :tounge_smile: Ashraful is not a bad bat but with his kind of consistency he only will be able to play for Bangladesh and nothing more. In every season he scores 1 fifty or a hundred, that's about it. Just because someone looks good it doesn't mean he can walk into any other team. Let alone India he cannot even walk into Pakistan cricket team :tounge_smile:
:angry_smile:

:wink_smile: I'm just being honest here MP, what with Inzi gone the only two batters that are truly world class in Pakistan is Younis and Yousuf. The rest are only good for a series at the most. Farat, Hameed, Butt, Hafeez, Asim and the rest hardly have done anything note worthy to say they are automatic selections.

:wink_smile: I'm just being honest here MP' date=' what with Inzi gone the only two batters that are truly world class in Pakistan is Younis and Yousuf. The rest are only good for a series at the most. Farat, Hameed, Butt, Hafeez, Asim and the rest hardly have done anything note worthy to say they are automatic selections.[/quote'] Well Inzi isn't gone yet, the chairman of selectors recently said that Inzi has a fair chance of playing against SA... so currently there are 7 test teams with a worse batting lineup than PAK.

Geez MP you have a lot of faith in your team. Any reason Pakistan wasn't able to score more than what they did against Ireland being the 3rd best batting line up in the world? BTW don't say it was just one game but they lost against the low ranked West Indies too.

Well Inzi isn't gone yet, the chairman of selectors recently said that Inzi has a fair chance of playing against SA... so currently there are 7 test teams with a worse batting lineup than PAK.
That would be Australia, India, England, South Africa, Sri Lanka. Can't think of the other 2?
Quite surprised that you guys feel that way! Can any one provide me with some geninue reasons why they feel that a S African' date=' English or Lankan test batting lineup is better than PAK's.[/quote'] For the simple reason "Results", look back at the results in the last couple of seasons and you will know why.
let me just put down the names so it's easy for you guys to compare 1- Butt 2- M Hafeez/Nazir 3- Younis Khan 4- Yousuf 5- Inzamam 6- Malik 7- Akmal
If you want a neutral opinion about the list above, IMO all but Yousuf, Inzi and Younis are not even worth discussing. Firstly the names of other than the 3 big fellas have to win a series or two to even be clubbed alongside top performers.
Quite surprised that you guys feel that way! Can any one provide me with some geninue reasons why they feel that a S African' date=' English or Lankan test batting lineup is better than PAK's.[/quote'] Since 2004: Your top order (1-6) has scored on an average: 41 runs Average without Inzi/Yousuf/Younis : 30 runs Away Since 2004: Top order average: 36 runs w/o Inzi/Y/Y : 27 runs
If you want a neutral opinion about the list above' date=' IMO all but Yousuf, Inzi and Younis are not even worth discussing. [b']Firstly the names of other than the 3 big fellas have to win a series or two to even be clubbed alongside top performers.
Karachi 2006- Green top..39/6. Akmal comes in and scores a century. Mohali 2005- 5th day pitch- Akmal saves the test match. You won't find more influential innings than those 2.
It seems that there is a consistent 10 run average difference in the rest of the Pak top order and Inzi/Yousuf/Younis (over the last 3 years or so).. For the Indian top order and ST/SG/RD it's less than 5.
Varun bhai i am not challenging the Indian batting lineup(may itna bhee pagal niehie hoon*:teeth_smile:) * I am not that crazy

As I said MP, none other than the 3 put fear in the opponents. You may quote as many rare occurings as you can but we all know what transpired in the World Cup. None of those names other than the 3 will even be taken seriously by non Pakistanis.