Ashraful can walk into the Indian lineup

Ashraful, in his(its) present form , wont. ( form as in not batting form , but the way he is) An Ashraful, who is more consistent, will. Besides , I would take Sachin , Rahul or laxman into my team over Ashraful anyday. P.S - I think i shouldnt even have mentioned Sach or RD in the same breadth as Ashraful .

test or odi? in tests, I'd rather have the current team, and laxman coming in for someone injured. Ashraful doesnt stand a chance.. even in the ODI team.. I dont see him coming in as a batsman if we play 5 bowlers he can probably come in as a batsman in the "kaif" mould when we play 4.. but that is also solely because we dont have a single allrounder... srt dada dravid yuvraj dhoni kaarthik

Whats the problem with that guy ? its obvious he is among the top 10 talented batsman of the world today, yet performs like an total nutter. I can NEVER forget this innings of Ashraful against England. He hammered them for 94 of 52 balls. Notice the expression on Harmison's face after he was pulled off the front foot for a masive six over mid-wicket ! And Mark Nicholas too is lost for words on many occasions at some of Ashraful's shots. Y6wS0yLSHBU

Anyone who thinks Ashraful woulnt even make the India-A team needs to pass me whatever they are smoking..its some good strong sh!t.
o really, this ashraful guy has batted 72 times in test cricket, still averages just 25.. why he still remains in bangla side??? just because other players from his team also suck.. and he is a little better then them.. In first class cricket, he just averages 30.. how the heck would a player with such average make to Indian team?? Indian domestic cricketers usually average over 40 then only they get a chance to play for India.. In Odis, he averages 21.. how they heck would u even allow him to play for India a team with such average?? in list a games, he averages 20.xx
o really, this ashraful guy has batted 72 times in test cricket, still averages just 25.. why he still remains in bangla side??? just because other players from his team also suck.. and he is a little better then them.. In first class cricket, he just averages 30.. how the heck would a player with such average make to Indian team?? Indian domestic cricketers usually average over 40 then only they get a chance to play for India.. In Odis, he averages 21.. how they heck would u even allow him to play for India a team with such average?? in list a games, he averages 20.xx
Dont get so obsessed with numbers Cricketics. Some players are late bloomers. Yuvraj took quite a while to become what he has become today. Still, Ashraful would have a fight in his hands to make it to the India 'A' team for sure.
Dude- stop your fixation with numbers and meaningless numbers at that- Ashraful came into the side very very raw with literally no firstclass experience. He learnt his game playing FOR the Bangladeshis, so obviously his average would be lower than a better refined product. Ashraful TODAY and in the last couple of years IS a better batsman than Kaif..and he is far more talented than Kaif. I'd easily have Ashy for a batsman over Kaif 10 times out of 10 TODAY.
Wow' date=' you guys actually think some sh*tty Banglastani could play for India ?[/quote'] Yes. And actually, I'd say Mashrafe Mortaza would've definitely played for India if he were Indian. Right now there aint a better pacer in India than Mashrafe- with the exception of Sreesanth & maybe Zaheer. He most definitely is a better bowler today than RP Singh, Ishant, Pathan of the last two years, Aggy, etc.

Yuvraj is yet to find a place in playing XI, Sehwag is not even in the squad. Even VVS is struggling to hold on to his place yet ashraful is expected to walk into indian team. do pass me whatever you are smoking..its some good strong sh!t.

Yes. And actually' date=' I'd say Mashrafe Mortaza would've definitely played for India if he were Indian. Right now there aint a better pacer in India than Mashrafe- with the exception of Sreesanth & maybe Zaheer. He most definitely is a better bowler today than RP Singh, Ishant, Pathan of the last two years, Aggy, etc.[/quote'] :haha::haha: