Favourite TV shows

suma25

It just gets better from here. And it's one of those shows which rewards knowledge of past episodes. :two_thumbs_up:
Dude most of the one liners are freaking hilarious. It's just too funny. They usually get blacked out because the characters are so freaking stupid haha

:two_thumbs_up: Downloaded Boss too.. going to watch now :dance:
Yeah thats also a good series, watched a few episodes. Am still watching Sarabhai vs Sarabhai - absolutely wonderful humor. These days not even a single show is in the league of shows like Sarabhai :( also waiting for the next seasons of many, many shows - Mad Men, Big Bang Theory, Boardwalk Empire, Luther, Sherlock Holmes, Game of Thrones, Suits, White Collar, Louie, Modern Family, Breaking Bad, Psych etc.

Mad Men season 5 to start from 25th March :dance: I tried to watch Seinfeld many years ago but for some reason didn't like it. I tried it again a few months ago and loved it - have watched 7 seasons so far. Just brilliant :hatsoff: :hatsoff: Recently finished season 3 of White Collar. The ending was very predictable. Also watching season 7 of How I met your Mother.

Dude most of the one liners are freaking hilarious. It's just too funny. They usually get blacked out because the characters are so freaking stupid haha
Top drawer stuff. The best part is you can rewatch it from the beginning and get all the jokes you missed out on the first pass. The only other times I've had this experience was with Wodehouse and Asterix. In fact, every line is to be assumed to be a joke unless proven otherwise. :--D

Who here is a "The Mentalist" fan :dance:
Is it any good? I watch Psych. It may be a bit over-the-top, but James Roday and Dule Hill are exceptional in it. Other good shows include The West Wing, and Whose Line Is It Anyway? How good is Colin Mochrie? An Indian TV show that recently caught my eye - The Dewarists.