Favourite TV shows

suma25

^ probably best to download in batches of 4/5 episodes. You might find it repetitive after a while.
Thanks...now i have 26 episodes...so will download some time later.. Dont have problem with download amount..but storage by the way do u know any sites better than Demonoid and ISOhunt to download TV series... Looks like most other sites are invitation only

Thanks...now i have 26 episodes...so will download some time later.. Dont have problem with download amount..but storage by the way do u know any sites better than Demonoid and ISOhunt to download TV series... Looks like most other sites are invitation only
there's IPTorrents - its very good and but its invitation only. I am a member but I don't have any invitations to give yet. You can ask Rajiv or Zaheer - they are members and may have invites.

Been following Awake and Touch. Touch started off decently well, I mean how wrong can you go with Jack Bauer as your lead. But now, it seems very recycled. Awake is slowly getting better. Am liking that a lot more.