Favourite TV shows

suma25

In planning on downloading dexter so do I need to start from season one or can its ok to watch couple from series 1 and then watch any episode ? Also, is it really that good ?
Start from Season 1 first episode. I wouldn't recommend watching the show in between. I will give you my honest opinion. I like the serial killer/crime genre and fan of such movies. When I watched the first season of Dexter, I was hooked. The concept was something new with high production quality. This is how I rate the seasons: Season 1: Excellent. Sets the bar high. If you don't like season 1, then this show is not for you. Season 2: Very good Season 3: Good, but some episodes drag and become like a soap opera Season 4: Excellent Season 5: Crap... but I still watched it coz I was so involved with the series already. Season 6: Same as 5. Season 7: Very good I watched the first season in one go, in a marathon setting. It was great!

Btw I love the law and order and the perception kind of series. Have u seen perception ?
I don't know what Perception is about... never heard of it. Will check it out. I have been wanting to watch "Boss" starring Kelsey Grammer. It's got great reviews and has been on my list for a long time now.

*spoilers* Homeland Finale..:two_thumbs_up: Sets up next season beautifully. Worldwide Manhunt for brody. Carrie being promoted as the station chief so she can go all Kali on Al Qaeda's ass. While this season was solid entertainment, I believe next season will be must see TV. I enjoyed the Dexter finale as well but more so out of relief that the show is finally ending. They have dragged it on for 2 seasons too many. Hopefully, writers will give the fans a good send off next year after taking a dump for 2 consecutive years.

Dexter season finale spoliers ahead... The season finale ended with a bang. Too many things happened in one episode though. Loved Doakes.... surprise mother****er! :cantstop: They should have given the Laguerta storyline more time. The whole thing ended too soon, in my opinion. Debra is going to be messed up now. How could she possibly cope with what she has done. :ohmy: I am not quite happy that Laguerta is no more. Her story arc with the bay harbor butcher could have played a major role in the next season. Don't know how this will pan out now. Overall, I was pleased with this season, after the crap they dished out in the last two seasons!

Start from Season 1 first episode. I wouldn't recommend watching the show in between. I will give you my honest opinion. I like the serial killer/crime genre and fan of such movies. When I watched the first season of Dexter, I was hooked. The concept was something new with high production quality. This is how I rate the seasons: Season 1: Excellent. Sets the bar high. If you don't like season 1, then this show is not for you. Season 2: Very good Season 3: Good, but some episodes drag and become like a soap opera Season 4: Excellent Season 5: Crap... but I still watched it coz I was so involved with the series already. Season 6: Same as 5. Season 7: Very good I watched the first season in one go, in a marathon setting. It was great!
I downloaded the first 3 seasons, my wife couldn't stand the first 15 mins of the first episode plus the little one is up till late so I guess I will be watching it over the weekends. Saw 3 episodes today 11-2am :woot: this is different shyt. I wanna know who the ice truck killer is but I guess that will be revealed at the end of season 1. I excite !

I downloaded the first 3 seasons, my wife couldn't stand the first 15 mins of the first episode plus the little one is up till late so I guess I will be watching it over the weekends. Saw 3 episodes today 11-2am :woot: this is different shyt. I wanna know who the ice truck killer is but I guess that will be revealed at the end of season 1. I excite !
yes it will:two_thumbs_up:

Welcome to Dexter Fan Club! Season 3, 5 and 6 are not as good but season 4 and 7 makes up for them.

Welcome to Dexter Fan Club! Season 3' date=' 5 and 6 are not as good but season 4 and 7 makes up for them.[/quote'] People seem to like the "Dark Passenger".