Favourite TV shows

suma25

I find the premise of suits a bit unconvincing. Lawyers always save their own backside. Why would he hire someone with no law degree and put himself at such risk?
theres no risk when you hire someone like mike ross who has an eidetic memory harvey and zoe are husband - wife in real :omg:

theres no risk when you hire someone like mike ross who has an eidetic memory harvey and zoe are husband - wife in real :omg:
There is plenty of legal risk in that. Not just Harvey, but even the whole firm could lose their license over it. Fielding a fake lawyer in a court of law is a serious crime.

There is plenty of legal risk in that. Not just Harvey' date=' but even the whole firm could lose their license over it. Fielding a fake lawyer in a court of law is a serious crime.[/quote'] The most bs thing about the show is how Mike magically got into Harvards's records from that random chick he helped. The whole show is based on how Mike is not legitimate an they played his problems away within 10secs in some random ep.

There is plenty of legal risk in that. Not just Harvey' date=' but even the whole firm could lose their license over it. Fielding a fake lawyer in a court of law is a serious crime.[/quote'] if you use all this logic, half of what we see or what is hsown everywhere is sh!t ude so just keep your super intelligent brains outside for a moment and enjoy the show

if you use all this logic, half of what we see or what is hsown everywhere is sh!t ude so just keep your super intelligent brains outside for a moment and enjoy the show
I am not challenging everything at random. I am questioning the very premise of the show. The whole show is based on a man practicing law without a law degree. To begin with, it would be impossible for him to join because the firm's HR department would ask to see his law certificate. Even if we assume that they somehow ducked that, I see no logic in why would a senior lawyer, that too someone as smart as Harvey would do something as dumb as hiring a guy who is not a lawyer as a lawyer and even send him to a court of law. It's just terribly stupid. Even someone like Mason, who took such great risks in his profession would not have done something like this. Lawyers never expose themselves to any technical risk and it's the father of all technical risks. Once caught, the whole firm will be answering to the court and the bar association. Besides, don't tell me to keep my brain aside and watch it. The show is for intelligent people and they are flaunting intelligence in the show by showing how smart Harvey and his sidekick are as they always find a way out of tough situations by doing something intelligent. So viewers have every right to challenge the stupidity they are trying to pass as intelligence.