Three jailed for inciting terror over web

King

Here is an example of what we are talking about here :

So when india enters taliban will enter pakistan wonder why are thet waiting for india'e entrance.. fact is they are not they are already entering pakistan whether india joins or not that is happenign and will happen.. if india joins may be there will more of those mofos killed before they find safe haven in pakistan.. still don't get what India gets by not joining..
Now what in the world is the person trying to say here, I have no clue!!! The funniest part is that he will go around threads proclaiming victory after writing such gibberish.

And BTW this is not a forum to show-off your English skills .... I dont give a flying fack how many mistakes there are ... if you are picky about the accuracy of English this forum does not guarantee that and its certainly not required of the Posters as we all are Non-English speaking janta ... If I can make out what Dada writes so can anybody ... unless ofcourse they dont wont to or have a axe to grind or have been beaten black-and-blue in past episodes or just lack the requisite IQ - pick your poison. If you dont understand what he writes ask him to clarify ... but if you still insist on ridiculing him then he reserves the right to respond in kind.
I agree.

And BTW this is not a forum to show-off your English skills
No its not, but if someone is not going to recognize basic tenses and start attacking me and my posts based on his lack of comprehension of English, I reserve the right to rip his lack of comprehension and English apart because that is the basis of the attack.

And the other maharatis who beat around the bush ad nauseum and run away with their tails firmly between their legs when confronted - or resort to such silly insults are doing what ? I dont see you having problems with such people ?
What rubbish . I have HUGE problem when CC attacks DR personally. I have noticed that it is CC who attacks DR more often than not. IS THAT CLEAR TO YOU ! And you have no problem when DR calls ALL bengalis cowards. Do you agree with him ?
And BTW this is not a forum to show-off your English skills .... I dont give a flying fack how many mistakes there are ... if you are picky about the accuracy of English this forum does not guarantee that and its certainly not required of the Posters as we all are Non-English speaking janta ...
What are talking about , man . My English is worst than DR . When did I say it has got to do with English, You are so angry now that you are confusing posters here. All I am saying is he needs to more concise in what he writes. My laughing was more of a spontaneous reaction when Shwetabh put the cover of that book.
If you dont understand what he writes ask him to clarify ... but if you still insist on ridiculing him then he reserves the right to respond in kind.
Fine.

Even without having followed that post earlier I can tell you that he is talking about USA dealing with taliban with or without Indias support and it will be to Indias benefit if we join hands with them in dealing with taliban. As I said those who want to get it will get it .... those who dont want to can hide behind a million excuses.
Million excuses for what ??

Guest dada_rocks

1. Farmer suicide thread where after avoiding the issue for months on you came up with a theory that since the situation of people is improving in India more are committing suicide. Problme did anyone deny that farmers committed suicide.. nanswer is noooooo..Point of contention was death due to socio/economic condition was mroe in sociaist era than afterwards and sucide death iwas a miniscule part of that stat. SO god knows what point you were putting.. Hope aphasia doesn't kick in.....

2. The constitutional amendment thread where your claims of BJP not playing the caste card was blown to bits and the best you came up with was some mumbo jumbo about introductions.
Again devilish mind of your at work .. all but one amendment had to with with propgation of farce done by constition at the very outset. Even the BODo one deals with SC/St represenatation in parliament not in jobs whihc none is begrudging. Again a routine one because it exists each and every state somehow rule bumped into singular point there. Ridiculousness of the point made is so conspicuous that it makes BJP in ur view pro-sc/st and even a kid will laugh at you if u so insinuate. Then there is another amendment of lowering pass mark for sc/st. Again Product of fraud played on constitution by our congressi leaders. They gave 22% reservation but sc/st seats have been going vacant. So what's the soln business can't run without personnel competent or otherwise so in order to fill those seats this step had to be taken. You may not know but GC or obc candidates can't fill those seats. Fruits of psec brothers labour is being propgated . No wonder these amendment went unnoticed simple routine amendment propagating fraud done on constitution which noone can say no to.. Again ur psec/communazi brothers are bringing another set of fraud and tommorrow another nda govt will have to take this fraud lying down and u can again come and harp about how nda is pro-muslim pro-obc then..
3. The thread where CC presented the history of Bengal for you to never have been seen again.
Yes for two days some benagli ruler fought and that is supposed to qualify as resistance.. Not impressed. go check the account of real war be it rajput rulers of vijayanagar epmpire or orrisa rulers. It's not olympics where tokenism of participation counts
4. The thread where you went about claiming Russia to be a part of NATO. And in the same thread had trouble identifying tenses.
BS another technicality for all practical purposes RUSSIa is part of NATO. They rountinely take part in security briefings with NATO nations. What more one needs.. You evasive tacticians can split hair over technicality but that doesn't change any ground reality. Actually, some day I might make a nice humorous piece out of all this and much more. be my guest.......

Guest dada_rocks
No its not' date=' but if someone is not going to recognize basic tenses and start attacking me and my posts based on his lack of comprehension of English, I reserve the right to rip his lack of comprehension and English apart because that is the basis of the attack.[/quote'] Nobody gets ur meandering web of words it's nto just me I have seen how u take millions of post to put a simple point acorss in debate with BB on old forum. Every time one needs to ask what do u mean most of the time u have no clue what is being discussed will just jump in the middle throw some barb and will expect peopel to know what is cooking in ur head and again disappear. This is pattern of your post. It's not my fault. And then when cornered aphasia-attack sets in..

To keep their bloated egos from going tusssss .. I dont see any other reasons ... because us mods dont pay a dime to anybody nor are there any Gold medals to be won for winning a debate. in fact there is no win/lose in such icky debates. :P
That I can agree. I will hold you to that. And don't include me that list. I could care less if I win or lose here.

Yes for two days some benagli ruler fought and that is supposed to qualify as resistance.. Not impressed. go check the account of real war be it rajput rulers of vijayanagar epmpire or orrisa rulers. It's not olympics where tokenism of participation counts .
And does that give you a right to call all Bengalis cowards. What a bigoted statement !

Guest dada_rocks
Allright . Anyways DR my apologizes if I have offended. No hard feelings !:regular_smile:
Never mind I have no hard feelings whatsoever.... You might see at the same time I keep typing in two debates where one happens to be friendly banter and other heated argument with the same person might I add. Do u think it's easy to type those lengthy rejoinder in a couple of minute minute expanding couple of pages.:giggle: I can't assure typo-free production, sometimes it goes totally south and I fix that but most of the time these barbs come when the person I am talking to is left with nothing credible to say. Then obvious refuge becomes some ad-hominem and typo serves that purpose. Not bothered at all. I know BB is stickler for clean debate and he keeps insisting that online/offline both but I myself don't mind I say to the people go ahead take cheap shots see I care. Anyway those who do that within few posts start making sense of my post forgetting the just pasted barb anyway:haha: So I am just cool with it. No hard feelings whatsoever..:thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
And does that give you a right to call all Bengalis cowards. What a bigoted statement !
Again my exact wword was Bengali rulers have put the weapons down too easily in bloodless coup fashion particularly against islamic barbarians.. I still adhere to this..What insued was blown out of proportion barb and counter-barb.. It can be done with anything the same individual which had problme wiht those words of mine uses phrase like "trator-rajputs" only difference is noone raises stink over this.

Again my exact wword was Bengali rulers have put the weapons down too easily in bloodless coup fashion particularly against islamic barbarians.. I still adhere to this..What insued was blown out of proportion barb and counter-barb.. It can be done with anything the same individual which had problme wiht those words of mine uses phrase like "trator-rajputs" only difference is noone raises stink over this.
Time and again you were asked clarify your stand whether you meant all Bengalis are cowards. You didn't. So now at least will you clarify so that I will clearly know your position.

Guest dada_rocks
Time and again you were asked clarify your stand whether you meant all Bengalis are cowards. You didn't. So now at least will you clarify so that I will clearly know your position.
Aren't those words clear enough.. Anyway I see a statement in that question, no matter what my answer that statement sticks, that's why I rather not answer.

Guest dada_rocks
LOL! Friday Fight night. :hysterical:
fcuk I though it was thrusday..u know what that means I have watsed too much time this week and in terms of work am still on thursday..:cantstop:

That usually happens whe u find urself cornered in terms of sensible points. I hear you have done enough debate top know when soem guy will have the case of aphasia.. :hysterical: here is the cure m-w.com cures aphasia completely..:hysterical:
Err..so far, me, swetabh, KR, etc. have all taken an issue with your writing- simply because you arnt a good enough writer to get your point across eloquently. Your PhD reminds me of the foreign professors i had in 2nd yr university who did nothing more than mumble and confuse us even more. In short, improve thy English before you seek to accuse others of wordplay.

Maybe you should Improve your IQ if you want to continue to post here and/or taken seriously.
I told you before- don't threaten me. If you have the balls to ban me- go ahead.Nothing is more pathetic than a grown 'man' like you weilding the moderator's stick in an online forum. :haha: Havnt gone past the teenage phase i see.As far as taking me seriously, it is clear that many do and many dont. You however, have no authority to pronounce a verdict on that. If you want to pit your 'IQ' vs mine, go right ahead.

You know why you are still here ... use that privilege wisely .. dont push your luck.
Right back at ya, chump. Dont push your luck either. I am also fully aware of your whinging in the moderators forum to get me banned that no other moderator would back you on except Kabira sometimes. Like the typical mullah-attitude that you have in common with the mullahs you criticise(yet another tacit proof that saffronwadis like you are nothing more than Islamisits in hindu garb) you seek to extinguish the voice you cannot face up to behind the scenes.Unfortunately for you, there isnt another Islamist wannabe in the moderators council to support your dementia. And i have told you before- do not take that tone with me- you are not in charge here- you have been given the priviledge to moderate. So go learn how to moderate from your more illustrious mates and do that job in a better fashion. Shoo !