Three jailed for inciting terror over web

King

Ok everyone calm down. Let us hold hands and sing the song "meri g@nd mein danda" together :hysterical:
Yeh tere ko biwi ne bola gaane ke liye ? Varna koi kyoon apne ***** me dandaa daalne ki gaana kare ? Tu abhi bhi seedha hai to ? Ya fir biwi ne aaisi tight maari ki tu seedha se tera ban gaya ? Tu ga 'meri ***** me danda'- hum log to dekhenge...ki shaadi ke ek saal bad miaan kya geet gata hai. :haha::haha::hysterical:

Okay ... what are you going to do ? This will make some interesting reading.
*I* am not going to do anything, vats. But neither are you. [Edit: Yaar all posters here are on an equal footing.. be it mods or otherwise.. no point insulting anyone] Banning me without cause will see me firing off a little email towards the headmasters and return in no time- only thing that will result is you getting ridiculed for a bad call and maybe even stripped of the headboy's badge.Is this in any way not clear ? So take your shaanpatti to those who give a toss about it.Bahut dekhe tere jaise dadagiri- i didnt fall for it in class-8 Don Bosco- you won't have much luck 12 years later. Your words and Bin-Laden's words have about equal value in my books...which is next to nothing.

Ok everyone calm down. Let us hold hands and sing the song "meri g@nd mein danda" together :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I nominate the above for POTW. Chill ya guys.. Kya yaar friday evening to ladai.

As i said, *YOU* are not in charge here. Ravi & Varun are
CC, the posters and contributors to the board are in charge here. There is hardly any moderation which goes on the fora, so there really is no point even discussing it. Chalo yaar ba koi top class post likho.

Wish you the very best CC .. Come back in a couple of days . we all still like you ... Ta.
Banning someone for being abusive is understandable...but not just because someone gets under your skin. Don't ban someone just because he irritates you!

CC will not go anywhere. He is hooked to this place like a 2p cr@k beyatch :haha: Instead of CC he will come back as PC or Pee Pee. I think I might take a break as well. Will you all miss me? :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: u're on fire today gkd. Thanks for the laughs.

Jesus , Is CC banned. Better not got on the wrong side of the MODS.:omg_smile: Bheem , Did you ban CC because of this . I am assuming that their was abuse before. [Edit: Yaar all posters here are on an equal footing.. be it mods or otherwise.. no point insulting anyone]

Geez.. what has thread turned into :omg_smile: As for my role on this website goes, I'm kind of technical advisor. I do not have a say in who gets banned and who doesn't. In fact I'm like an Indian cricket coach, I have no say in who gets dropped and who gets selected :tounge_smile: No way I'm headmaster or anything, that only is a myth.

As for my role on this website goes, I'm kind of technical advisor. I do not have a say in who gets banned and who doesn't. In fact I'm like an Indian cricket coach, I have no say in who gets dropped and who gets selected :tounge_smile: No way I'm headmaster or anything, that only is a myth.
Kind of like Chappell.:wink_smile: