That's why we're a 'Bowling Powerhouse' Part-II

Bishen bedi tweets: Understand SA can't play turn'g ball but strt ball causing problms?Not very impresd with 3 bowlers with longsleeves-what r v hiding anyway? https://twitter.com/BishanBedi/status/297371749287346176 Answer this pakis. bhajji is not playing these days. Don't pull him for ur argument. 3 freaking bowlers wearing full sleeves? yyyyyyy?????
what complete and utter nonsense. Do you honestly think anyone's action is suspect apart from possibly Ajmal? No. Junaid's action is as clean as it gets, so is Guls. Of course Bedi is not that impressed. The man (like most posters on ICF) is simply blinded by his anti pakistan bias.
what complete and utter nonsense. Do you honestly think anyone's action is suspect apart from possibly Ajmal? No. Junaid's action is as clean as it gets, so is Guls. Of course Bedi is not that impressed. The man (like most posters on ICF) is simply blinded by his anti pakistan bias.
Junaid's action is suspicious. not clean at all. Why is he wearing full sleeves? is it too cold in SA? lol. Ajmal, hafeez, junaid were wearing full sleeves raises lot of suspicion.
I wouldn't say he is biased. He is known for calling everyone a watta bowler including Ojha recently. I don't think anyone apart from Ajmal has suspect action in Pakistan line up.
Bedi is biased against any bowler whose action doesn't look good on tv.
Junaid's action is suspicious. not clean at all. Why is he wearing full sleeves? is it too cold in SA? lol. Ajmal' date=' hafeez, junaid were wearing full sleeves raises lot of suspicion.[/quote'] Well when I said junaid action was suspicious and looked chucky on ICF, I even started a thread. All hell broke loose as usual PC paki a lickers came running to his defence and was accused of being bitter etc etc. No its becoming clear that he is indeed dodgy and I am not only one who thinks it.
Junaid's action is suspicious. not clean at all. Why is he wearing full sleeves? is it too cold in SA? lol. Ajmal' date=' hafeez, junaid were wearing full sleeves raises lot of suspicion.[/quote'] if junaid's action is suspicious, than so is Pollocks or Mcgraths. He can wear whatever he likes can you show any video evidence that he chucks? anything? No you cannot, his action is 100% clean and only someone who is clueless about the game or who is incredibly biased will find it "suspicious". Everytime Pakistan produces a good bowler, you can bet good money some bitter posters on ICF will accuse them of chucking.
Junaid looks like he chucks. And mods should reopen my thread I started on this and unlock/change merge they did in desperate attampt to defend the pakis dodgy action
rubbish. You have zero evidence to claim that he chucks because he simply does not. You can open a thousand threads about the issue, make them as much as you like, his action will remian 100% clean.
if junaid's action is suspicious, than so is Pollocks or Mcgraths. He can wear whatever he likes can you show any video evidence that he chucks? anything? No you cannot, his action is 100% clean and only someone who is clueless about the game or who is incredibly biased will find it "suspicious". Everytime Pakistan produces a good bowler, you can bet good money some bitter posters on ICF will accuse them of chucking.
Yeah so eerily similar to everytime pakistan loses to India (WC games) fixing allegations start
Yeah so eeirily similar to everytime pakistan loses to India (WC games) fixing allegations start
i am not defending those pak fans who come up with absurd arguments after losing an important match vs india. I have myself called them out on it. Yet accusing someone like Junaid of chucking is laughable. His action is not even remotely suspicious, its as clean as anything in international cricket. Ajmal? yes i can understand why some people have a problem with it, but certainly not junaid's.
if junaid's action is suspicious, than so is Pollocks or Mcgraths. He can wear whatever he likes can you show any video evidence that he chucks? anything? No you cannot, his action is 100% clean and only someone who is clueless about the game or who is incredibly biased will find it "suspicious". Everytime Pakistan produces a good bowler, you can bet good money some bitter posters on ICF will accuse them of chucking.
When did Mcgrath and Pollock bowled with full sleeves. Whenever I have seen Junaid's bowling, he is wearing full sleeves. Only pakis fail to see the error in his action. Not surprised at all.
Junaid's action is suspicious. not clean at all. Why is he wearing full sleeves? is it too cold in SA? lol. Ajmal' date=' hafeez, junaid were wearing full sleeves raises lot of suspicion.[/quote'] Can you please refrain from saying any pakistan bowlers may cheat. You know that is not allowed here. Anymore of this will report you to mods