Sachins 1st TEST Century

Rajiv

http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701' standby='Loading Microsoft Windows Media Player components...' type='application/x-oleobject'> http://microsoft.com/windows/mediaplayer/en/download/' id='mediaPlayer' name='mediaPlayer' displaysize='4' autosize='-1' bgcolor='darkblue' showcontrols="true" showtracker='-1' showdisplay='0' showstatusbar='-1' videoborder3d='-1' width="320" height="285" src="http://www.indiancricketfans.com/files/sach1.wmv" autostart="false" designtimesp='5311' loop="false">
Launch in external player

I remember having uploaded this ages ago on the old forums. It's gone one full circle and then ended up with you or you had this dvd or something Rajeev? It's a good watch every time you watch it. His batting now has changed heaps. That was just about the time when he was really raw.

Oh, those backfoot drives on tiptoes! They make me swoon! Will we ever see a prodigy like him again?
In a word, no. He is a once in a life-time player. Watching him has been a privilege - i am so glad i was born at just the right time to see him at his peak. India will never produce another Tendulkar.

In a word, no. He is a once in a life-time player. Watching him has been a privilege - i am so glad i was born at just the right time to see him at his peak. India will never produce another Tendulkar.
More so, lucky to be in the video age where we can wtch all the games I still wanna check out gavaskar, srikkanth, and kapil in action Wy can't BCCI just open up a store where we can by all old games

Sachin Very Early in his carrier Rajeev, you seem to know your way around videos of Sachin. I stumbled upon a clip a few years ago about Sachin when he had just started (or soon after). I think it was either in Australia or the UK where after his innings (where he almost made a century) the opposing captian actually went up to him and shook his hand. Have you seen this clip as well? If yes, could you please tell me where I can find it? Thanks Promeet (by the way, I'm new so I don't really know how things work here!!)

Rajeev, the new registrations have dropped off a bit. For the next two Tests, would it be possible to put up 3-4 minute trailers on Youtube, with a promise of the full one hour footage that can be had by logging in here? The same request to Cricketics and Pred. Many thanks.

Rajeev, you seem to know your way around videos of Sachin. I stumbled upon a clip a few years ago about Sachin when he had just started (or soon after). I think it was either in Australia or the UK where after his innings (where he almost made a century) the opposing captian actually went up to him and shook his hand. Have you seen this clip as well? If yes, could you please tell me where I can find it? Thanks Promeet (by the way, I'm new so I don't really know how things work here!!)
Welcome Promeet. There is nothing complicated about the workings here, just relax, post away, enjoy the discussions and articles, and become a part of them. There is a "Who are we" thread where you can introduce yourself.

Rajeev, the new registrations have dropped off a bit. For the next two Tests, would it be possible to put up 3-4 minute trailers on Youtube, with a promise of the full one hour footage that can be had by logging in here? The same request to Cricketics and Pred. Many thanks.
I already did a Youtube promo and its on crictube, dailymotion, digg, few other blogs around I can try your idea as well Predz, if u reading this..PM me youtube username, pwd

Rajeev, you seem to know your way around videos of Sachin. I stumbled upon a clip a few years ago about Sachin when he had just started (or soon after). I think it was either in Australia or the UK where after his innings (where he almost made a century) the opposing captian actually went up to him and shook his hand. Have you seen this clip as well? If yes, could you please tell me where I can find it? Thanks Promeet (by the way, I'm new so I don't really know how things work here!!)
If I have it, it will be online before you know it if only I were in India...:angry_smile:

Shwetabh, found the "who are we thread" and have introduced myself - thanks Rajeev, thanks I'll look for it. (By the way, just got back from India - very very wet at the moment but the food............as always, fantastic!