Gautam Gambhir seems to be a shadow of his previous self..

I again say this - he is a class act and the team needs to show some confidence in him. He will score runs soon.
We dont agree on most things but this is one i am with you.He has scored in sa in tough conditions and agianst better bowlers he has had few injuries ,he will get better as tour progresses.
So,Poor form of this guy continuous and If I'm not wrong he is batting avg is about 27 or so for the past One year in tests.Which is really horrible . HE has become more or less a White Elephant of the team".He surely needs to be kicked out for few matches and bring him back after that. What do you guys think ?
Take the SA series out of it which is only 3 innings and it is a horrendous average
last series in Oz saw the end of Jaffer - we may very well being seeing the end of GG. Pretty disappointing because I like the fight that he usually demonstrates. Horribly out of sorts and could use a break from the looks of things
Gambhir has won more matches for India than what Jaffer Drew. It's been said plenty of time - CLASS IS PERMANENT. A CLASS WHICH WON US THE WORLD CUP FINAL, can't just fall of that easily.

The guy is gritty no doubt. Of course he had an awesome WC final but before that he was awful every single world cup game. It was almost the luck of averages that caught up and after a dozen awful ODIs he had a masterclass when it mattered the most. Same could be said of his current test performance. Tomorrow he might hit a century everyone will scream his name with joy and then another 20 awful matches. The guy is a anverage fielder at best, cant bowl at all and now cant bat. If there is one person that can be afforded a drop its him.

Dropping Gambo at this juncture is going to turn out to be the worst decision we could make. That said' date=' he's going to smash at least an 80-odd by the time Sydney ends I'm sure.[/quote'] and how many times in the last year have you predicted this only to be proved wrong?

Gambhir is good only when he has confidence. At the moment, he is a bundle of nerves. Dropping him will not only be good for the team, but also good for Gambhir himself so that he can play some first class matches and try and get his confidence back.