Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

Manny made a confession a few months back that he likes Vinay Koomar. :laugh:
its not about liking or disliking, i just call it the way i see it. he consistently bowls economical spells with the new ball. yeah, he gets hit around at the death but show me an indian bowler that doesn't. at least this guy is good for one spell. we haven't got much else to work with anyway, so its about picking your poison. guys like umesh yadav get pissed on by tailenders, let alone the front line batsmen, but all the little pre-pubescent 20 yr old virgin bchods on icf think he is good cos he bowls phaaaaaasht, which i find quite amusing.
its not about liking or disliking, i just call it the way i see it. he consistently bowls economical spells with the new ball. yeah, he gets hit around at the death but show me an indian bowler that doesn't. at least this guy is good for one spell. we haven't got much else to work with anyway, so its about picking your poison. guys like umesh yadav get pissed on by tailenders, let alone the front line batsmen, but all the little pre-pubescent 20 yr old virgin bchods on icf think he is good cos he bowls phaaaaaasht, which i find quite amusing.
Yes 23 wickets in 6 test matches with a 5-fer in Aus, Vinay Kumar cannot even dream off.
i was talking about odis' date=' where mr. speed gun routinely pisses away 7 runs an over. no contest between the two, IMO. ek do aur kavita sunaiye[/quote'] manny how are u man>? :haha: leave us fast bowling fanatics aline chase those tendulkar bhakt's please :pray:
Your quick to judge it was his first year. He has decent height, good action and speed and has potential to be a great bowler once he has more experience at the international level. Vinay is performing to the best of his ability and will remain mediocre at best no matter how hard he tries.
atleast some one in ICF to support hardworking,reguler guys.... :two_thumbs_up:
i was talking about odis' date=' where mr. speed gun routinely pisses away 7 runs an over. no contest between the two, IMO. ek do aur kavita sunaiye[/quote'] And Vinay is winning match after match to India in ODIs. :hysterical: In ODIs, they all are crap, cannot single out one, at least he can take wickets in tests that is what important.
check vinee`s opening spells in england :dance:
And Vinay is winning match after match to India in ODIs. :hysterical: In ODIs' date=' they all are crap, cannot single out one, at least he can take wickets in tests that is what important.[/quote'] Stll VK got all the blame while pisssst bolers get credit....may be they save captain some time as ball reaches boundary very fasssst
Every bowler is criticized. No one is spared here.
not all criticize every bowler...few still praise certain bowlers while laughing at others :winky: