Things you really need warning/bans for on ICF

CSK Fan

How would I know if you were talking about Samba if you were using pronouns "you" and "your"? Talking behind your back? I never started this, you yourself felt the need to defend yourself even when I didn't take any names :winky: Why would I send a PM?
U said chat lately and I was the only person in chat talking about related topic with a girl ..it was quite obvious bit I guess no dumb **** would understand it :D Before any one complains I did not named any one :)

U said chat lately and I was the only person in chat talking about related topic with a girl ..it was quite obvious bit I guess no dumb **** would understand it :D Before any one complains I did not named any one :)
:hysterical: I never mentioned words like "lately" or "recently". I was talking in general.

:hysterical: I never mentioned words like "lately" or "recently". I was talking in general.
Even generally kandi is only girl there so please don't try to act smart Also u have no right to even question any one even generally if none of people in convo has any problem ...why the hell would u have problem if she does not ? Specially considering u did not even put enough effort to read while chat before coming here and like always whining about stuff u have no knowledge about ..bad habits from cricket section are coming even here :giggle:

Even generally kandi is only girl there so please don't try to act smart Also u have no right to even question any one even generally if none of people in convo has any problem ...why the hell would u have problem if she does not ? Specially considering u did not even put enough effort to read while chat before coming here and like always whining about stuff u have no knowledge about ..bad habits from cricket section are coming even here :giggle:
So you think Kandi has been the only girl there in history of chat section? :giggle: I have said it already and I repeat again, I never had any issues. You brought that topic and I told you what I saw. I am pretty sure I read what I posted here. Bad habits from cricket section?

So you think Kandi has been the only girl there in history of chat section? :giggle: I have said it already and I repeat again, I never had any issues. You brought that topic and I told you what I saw. I am pretty sure I read what I posted here. Bad habits from cricket section?
First u admitted abt seeing words like stalk and even said I stalked..ser the quote of dexter and now ur saying it was not about me.. Ok so please tell us all who was in chat being harassed or talked to badly ? Off we all would presume since u wrote it someone would have actually behaved badly since it's not me then who is it ?sachin=god :hmmm:

First u admitted abt seeing words like stalk and even said I stalked..ser the quote of dexter and now ur saying it was not about me.. Ok so please tell us all who was in chat being harassed or talked to badly ? Off we all would presume since u wrote it someone would have actually behaved badly since it's not me then who is it ?sachin=god :hmmm:
It wasn't about you when I said chat is worse than chit chat threads. But once you replied to me defending yourself it was obviously about you since you brought that topic up. I do not want to take any names man. SG agreed to my first post so he also feels the same but there are no specific offenders I believe..

more like two gilrs fighting.. :agree: cabby and sidhnoi .. stop it :poink: 12266176-two-girls-fighting-over-white-background.jpg
I'm not fighting but he said stuff which was totally incorrect and had I not seen it myself u all would have believed it.. I normally don't care about what any one says about me it's all just fun but there are limits and this guy is already guilty of calling me chewtiya and some other high class words so ya he better stip this.. Also check the topic here ..things you should get banned for..now without proof he should not even mention this stuff in such thread ..

I'm not fighting but he said stuff which was totally incorrect and had I not seen it myself u all would have believed it.. I normally don't care about what any one says about me it's all just fun but there are limits and this guy is already guilty of calling me chewtiya and some other high class words so ya he better stip this.. Also check the topic here ..things you should get banned for..now without proof he should not even mention this stuff in such thread ..
I already realized I made a mistake and I have apologized to you already man. Do you wanna make me feel guilty again now? :sad:

I already realized I made a mistake and I have apologized to you already man. Do you wanna make me feel guilty again now? :sad:
Sorry, we didnt read your apology, can you post it one more time. :shakehands: