Things you really need warning/bans for on ICF

CSK Fan

And if you feel I was totally incorrect(and I have no problems if I was)' date=' then why did you feel the need to defend yourself even when there were no names taken?[/quote'] Bcos it is bloody obvious ur talking about me .. And even u did not deny this at first when I defended myself .. Ur only trying to generalize it now . Just tell me name of person cow of which u wrote that it it was not me..until then it will be about me..

Bcos it is bloody obvious ur talking about me .. And even u did not deny this at first when I defended myself .. Ur only trying to generalize it now . Just tell me name of person cow of which u wrote that it it was not me..until then it will be about me..
Cow? !!!!

Hmm yeah maybe but the way it was written I couldn't think of anything else.
So what happens in such situations is that some people may feel bad that you are trying to target them, particularly when they were not and then give a riposte - which has led to this discussion. The best thing to do in such situations is to apologize if you feel that you may have jumped the gun. I am not asking you to apologize - I am only suggesting one way to mutually end this futile discussion. Of course, if you feel that cabby did something which you didn't like just explicitly state it and lets move on. :shakehands:

You are absolutely right ' date=' some people just troll for fun.[/quote'] Thank you :icflove: Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I may be wrong in his/her point of view, or I might be have an incorrect opinion. We can always learn :two_thumbs_up: I have to get used to this forum and the members.