India vs WI, 3rd test at Mumbai : Discussions, observations, predictions, experiences and opinions

India vs WI, 3rd test at Mumbai : Discussions, observations, predictions, experiences and opinions  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

It's good to see do much support for Sehwag. Most indian fans don't even spare Sachin after couple of failures. I think people have realized that Sehwag is prolly one of the best matchwinning player to have played for India after Sachin.
ofcourse he is,just hope he is more sensible n doesnt get bored like today
fantastic.truly a legend remarkably,hes just 2000 runs behind SRT while SRT debuted 7 yrs earlier,just Imagine RD debuted in 89 btw whats rpt?:hmmm:
It's a new scientific theory that many are trying to understand but to no avail yet. Don't worry about it though, it's supposed to be the most perfect way of showing who's better :cantstop:

Gambhir's was a bad decision and could influence the game, I hope BCCI contacts the companies in Bangalore and we can get our own HOTSPOT, SNICKO, BALL TRACKING.AT PRESENT THE POMS, OZ ARE HOLDING THE CRICKET WORLD TO RANSOM WITH THEIR UNBELIEVABLE COST , CHARGING EXHORBITANTLY FOR THEIR USE AND TECHNOLOGY IS NOT AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE.

It's good to see do much support for Sehwag. Most indian fans don't even spare Sachin after couple of failures. I think people have realized that Sehwag is prolly one of the best matchwinning player to have played for India after Sachin.
I would say he is the best match winning test player for India, after him comes everyone else.:hatsoff: