Whom should we pick in place of Praveen?

koksmayu

Revisiting my post on the 1st of Dec-

Yaar, please tell me how are any of these players better picks than Nehra- 1. RP Singh 2. Mithun 3. Tyagi (??) 4. Unadkat 5. Irfan (Wildcard)
Irfan must be picked over RPS. Mithun seems to have injured himself. Even if he hasn't lets not play the quota card coz apart from the quota, he's done nothing noteworthy to be on the plane to Aus. RP seems to have an indifferent form. Irfan can be a handy bat as well, apart from his bowling. I'd like to see him board the flight for Oz.

FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK FAK

guys i think if he is selected there is something wrong with cricket in india :( there are so many better bowlers this guy was ineffective even against west indies bowling at 128-134 sorry but we are fuc*ked and deserve to lose if he plays australia on the other hand gave chances on talent pattinson,cummings,starc..and see the diff in them and mithun and mithun today was palyed in place of aaron enough said ..if he gets a game im nor supporting india :P