Pakistan: Most Successful ODI team of 2011

Asim

dude i know , absolutely no doubt about the fact that pakistani umpires were patriotic , i know that , so do you and imran knew that as well , but i just posted ours and indias away record for the deluded ones who think pak won coz of umpires. and yeah unfortunately this thread has wandered way off topic and become another ********* vs gayhind thread :haha:, keyboard warriors ftw.
how many series hav pak won outside the subcontinent since 2000? we have won 4.
lol' date=' no they didnt matter the most , ask chetan sharma what mattered most :winky:, pakistan has won two world cups , asian test championship and countless other titles in addition to putting up good performances in bilateral series, unlike some other teams who choke when they face pakistan as apparent by their win loss against pakistan :icflove:[/quote'] Of course, why would World Cups matter to you? Beating Bangladesh at home would matter a lot much. Wonder why Pakistan bothers to go and play world cups, when the result (getting bashed by India) is a foregone conclusion.
First part' date=' yes I said but I think I never said "india didn't deserved"... or quote me plz[/quote'] no u gave the example about 2003 india deserving and 2011 being different now will u plz state the difference clearly.. ? what u meant and whts ur point? didn't india played poorly in 2003 final? we bowled crap what are u trying to say by saying pakistan played poorly..? just clear it up cos this discussion is going no where and imo even u know wins against zimbabwe dont mean much

And here are a few Paki myths busted... 1. Paki myth of performing so well against the dominating WI teams... http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=265824 Clearly shows that Pakis didn't do anything against dominating WI. 2. Pakis benefiting from biased home umpiring and their steep fall since the advent of neutral umpiring... http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=265515

Remember Bhajji's recent six and Rajesh Chauhan's six? Important matches, they were ;-) Stay in the present. Miandad's heroics were over back in 1986. Last time he was seen, he was jumping like a clown in a lost World Cup match
no last time he was seen was in bangalore where the audience gave him a sendoff he'll never forget. pakistani fans still cry about this to this day.
Remember Bhajji's recent six and Rajesh Chauhan's six? Important matches, they were ;-) Stay in the present. Miandad's heroics were over back in 1986. Last time he was seen, he was jumping like a clown in a lost World Cup match
lol, funny you mention that because let me remind you what happened in the very next match , a guy named ijaz ahmed delivered pwnage of the century that lest the indian boys bewildered , hammered to all corners of the gaddaffi stadium, smashing more than half a dozen sixes and guess what pakistan won that series , so that chauhan six , inconsequential babe:musicman:
lol, funny you mention that because let me remind you what happened in the very next match , a guy named ijaz ahmed delivered pwnage of the century that lest the indian boys bewildered , hammered to all corners of the gaddaffi stadium, smashing more than half a dozen sixes and guess what pakistan won that series , so that chauhan six , inconsequential babe:musicman:
it gave the indian team confidence. that was the last odi series pak won against india in pak. next two series pathan/balaji and dhoni/yuvi gave pakis epic phainty.
And let us remind you what has happened ever since... 1. 2003 WC 2. 2007 T20 Cup 3. 2011 WC Miscellaneous Asia Cups etc. in between :--D But sad when you only have to rely on a Ijaz Ahmed innings in a series/tourney probably only Pakis can recall :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
And here are a few Paki myths busted... 1. Paki myth of performing so well against the dominating WI teams... http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=265824 Clearly shows that Pakis didn't do anything against dominating WI. 2. Pakis benefiting from biased home umpiring and their steep fall since the advent of neutral umpiring... http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=265515
haha brilliant you are not only deluded you are stupid as well sums up you as a fan so personal averages are more important than team performances:omg: get real dude chappel and geoffrey know more than you pakistan was the only team to challenge the might of the windies , n those days india couldnt beat zimbabwe away from home :hysterical:
And Bhajji's six ;-)
lol, funny you mention that because let me remind you what happened in the very next match , a guy named ijaz ahmed delivered pwnage of the century that lest the indian boys bewildered , hammered to all corners of the gaddaffi stadium, smashing more than half a dozen sixes and guess what pakistan won that series , so that chauhan six , inconsequential babe And Bhajji's six? ;-)
why pick a random six ?, india needed 3 off 2 balls , we are talking last ball sixes with a boundary to win
haha brilliant you are not only deluded you are stupid as well sums up you as a fan so personal averages are more important than team performances:omg: get real dude chappel and geoffrey know more than you pakistan was the only team to challenge the might of the windies , n those days india couldnt beat zimbabwe away from home :hysterical:
since 2000 india is the only team to challenge might of oz. n these days pak is the only team that can't beat indies away from home. also pak can't beat zim at home. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: only team to lose home series apart from bangbros to zimboks.