Pakistan: Most Successful ODI team of 2011

Asim

no u gave the example about 2003 india deserving and 2011 being different now will u plz state the difference clearly.. ? what u meant and whts ur point? didn't india played poorly in 2003 final? we bowled crap what are u trying to say by saying pakistan played poorly..? just clear it up cos this discussion is going no where and imo even u know wins against zimbabwe dont mean much
OMG... How many times more I have to say this? its getting awkward now OK this might work... I rather ask you... please tell me what you feel 1. india played OVERALL better cricket in 03 match match or 11 match? a simplest reply please... just compare both indian performances nothing else and reply... 2. Paksitan played OVERALL better cricket in 03 match match or 11 match? a simplest reply please... just compare both Pakistani performances nothing else and reply...
it gave the indian team confidence. that was the last odi series pak won against india in pak. next two series pathan/balaji and dhoni/yuvi gave pakis epic phainty.
yeah there was a small matter of a kanpur massacre inbetween , i have videos of spectators in tears when afridi was ripping apart the indian trundlers:winky:
OMG... How many times more I have to say this? its getting awkward now OK this might work... I rather ask you... please tell me what you feel 1. india played OVERALL better cricket in 03 match match or 11 match? a simplest reply please... just compare both indian performances nothing else and reply... 2. Paksitan played OVERALL better cricket in 03 match match or 11 match? a simplest reply please... just compare both Pakistani performances nothing else and reply...
india bowled well in 11 match. especially nehra and munaf compared to 03 match.
why pick a random six ?' date=' india needed 3 off 2 balls , we are talking last ball sixes with a boundary to win[/quote'] awww ... only Miandad's six matters I see. I forgot Hrishikesh Kanitkar's boundary as well in a Cup final. Pakistan has always choked in last-over scenarios against India post 1986.
yeah there was a small matter of a kanpur massacre inbetween ' date=' i have videos of spectators in tears when afridi was ripping apart the indian trundlers:winky:[/quote'] next time u came to india dhoni/yuvraj massacred you guys again. out of the 4 series we have won 3. enjoy your single odi series win. pakistanis mention kanpur massacre as it was only notable performance by them. dhoni/yuvi/viru do it so many times that we don't even give them individual names.
haha brilliant you are not only deluded you are stupid as well sums up you as a fan so personal averages are more important than team performances:omg: get real dude chappel and geoffrey know more than you pakistan was the only team to challenge the might of the windies , n those days india couldnt beat zimbabwe away from home :hysterical:
Dude, you guys haven't even won one freaking away series against WI and you are telling me about "team" game when India has actually won 3 away series against WI :omg::omg::omg: You didn't do anything against WI other than drawing a series and that's about it. As for challenging a team, I can state India as the team who actually challenged Aussies throughout 2000s and has actually won more games against them. I am sure you would appreciate it as pakis didn't manage to beat Aus in a Test in nearly 15 years :hysterical: And maybe you can throw some light on Paki "Tigers'" record since the advent of neutral umpiring... you know the 2nd link in my earlier post, or is it too embarassing to go through :haha:
awww ... only Miandad's six matters I see. I forgot Hrishikesh Kanitkar's boundary as well in a Cup final. Pakistan has always choked in last-over scenarios against India post 1986.
yes you are so right coz the other day i just dreamt that inzimam hit a boundary of the last ball against tendulkar to win against india in india .:(( oh wait it did happen in the kanpur series:two_thumbs_up:
never won a series in indies. where was the series held you mentioning. if middle east doesn't count' date=' middle east is home for you guys.[/quote'] haha you are backtracking now , middle east is not pakistan dont they teach geography in your school ?? :cantstop:
haha you are backtracking now , middle east is not pakistan dont they teach geography in your school ?? :cantstop:
but but but aren't you pure sons of arab. isn't uae your home ground as you guys train there and have helpful umpires and curators like in paki land. first beat indies in indies then talk. lol sammy taking a fiver against full strength pak lineup this time. 1 month later we won with a b team.
And maybe you can throw some light on Paki "Tigers'" record since the advent of neutral umpiring... you know the 2nd link in my earlier post, or is it too embarassing to go through :haha:
check the away record i posted , pakistan is second best and india lower than zimbabwe now plz dont accuse us of employing our own umpires in foreign countries :hysterical::hysterical:
oh yeah that tournament lets discuss it it was called sahara cup. pakistan has won it twice , india just once :(( :hysterical:
india won asia cup five times, pak once. pak don't even make into finals. india greater than pak. pak fans arguing about head to head record is like a man with five rs 10 notes telling a man with one rs 1000 note that he is richer as note to note ratio is 5:1.
yes you are so right coz the other day i just dreamed that inzimam hit a boundary of the last ball against tendulkar to win against india in india .:(( oh wait it did happen in the kanpur series:two_thumbs_up:
:cantstop: First the great "Ijaz Ahmed" match, now the "Kanpur series" :hysterical: Are these the major tournaments you were so gung-ho about :cantstop:
check the away record i posted , pakistan is second best and india lower than zimbabwe now plz dont accuse us of employing our own umpires in foreign countries :hysterical::hysterical:
check home record after neutral umpires. those who can't protect own home what kind of man is that. ppl coming enjoying your wife u are defenceless. lost home series to oz, saffer. india, zimbabwe, sl, indies also i believe since 1990.
now its getting frusrating for me 2 okay bud thiis 5th time im saying this u cant always perform at ur best as simple as that if u just want to say both the teams played below par then say so but thats cricket for u we were better on that day we won the match and world cup u werent its not like osme one else was playing at ur place.. sigh i dont even get why we are discussing this and stating the obvious over and over again