Pakistan: Most Successful ODI team of 2011

Asim

haha, loving the jealousy of our insecure neighbours sorry guys you will never be as good as pakistan , enjoy your trundlers while we are the most succesful team of the year:hatsoff:
Yes, yes you guys are the most successful team of the year. We just happen to be the WC winners :--D Now I see Paki logic at its best - no wonder they think they "dominate" India after going 5-1 in Asia Cup titles and 8-0 in WCs :hysterical:
no doubt about it ' date=' infact india was so poor for the first 50 years of existence that even minnows dominated it :winky:[/quote'] wh yare we still discussing yes ur no 1 gr8st team ever who only won against zimbabwe,banglaadesh, drew against w i enjoy ur no 1! unbeiliveable stuff no other team could ve done this against these oppositions :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:
no doubt about it ' date=' infact india was so poor for the first 50 years of existence that even minnows dominated it :winky:[/quote'] I wonder why you didn't quote the complete statement... coz it was 5-1 Asia Cup titles and 8-0 WCs :hysterical: Of course pakis ddominated us coz we didn't win "countless Australaisa cups in Sharjah" :hysterical:
india the nation of billions has a better win loss ratio than only ireland in tests ??? i think so :D
see title of thread. :--D post 2000s india have been top team and pak minnow. with retirment of younis and misbah pak are fecked. bowling forget this trundler line up. while we have awesome young bats in the four guys in my avatar. awesome spinners ashwin and ojha. awesome fast bowlers.
as they say test cricket seperates men from the boys bye bye boys im off love trolling you guys
A few years back (after Kanpur series) it was "odis are more important", then in 2009 it was "T20 is the real thing and the future" and now Pakis are talking about Tests where they are ranked no. 7 and have never even been ranked 1 :hysterical: Oh the irony!!! :cantstop::cantstop: :cantstop: I guess Pakis have run out of formats after such "domination" :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
indias record in tests NDIA 19 - 38 ENGLAND INDIA 09 - 12 PAKISTAN INDIA 20 - 34 AUSTRALIA INDIA 14 - 30 WEST INDIES INDIA 07 - 12 SOUTH AFRICA hahahaha i rest my case
indias record in test pos 2000 INDIA 4-3 PAKISTAN INDIA 9-6 AUSTRALIA pakistan record in test post 2000 PAK 3-4 IND PAK 1-13 AUS :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
indias record in test pos 2000 INDIA 4-3 PAKISTAN INDIA 9-6 AUSTRALIA pakistan record in test post 2000 PAK 3-4 IND PAK 1-13 AUS :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
wow you are not only deluded but yoy are a liar as well , u sneaky lil kiddo added the 99 series against aussies ??, why not add the indian tour to australia in 99 where ajit the duck agarkar got 7 ducks and pakistan as usual whooped your ass in the carlton and united series , where razzaq made tendulkar his bunny:haha: