Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219

1983-2011

Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219  

1. 1.

God of cricket doesnt even have the highest test score, odi score or t20 score within his own country let alone the world. Dont even get me started on averages. His test average is extremely mortal with people playing currently. Forget God of cricket...guy isnt even rajinikanth of the sport.

God of cricket doesnt even have the highest test score, odi score or t20 score within his own country let alone the world. Dont even get me started on averages. His test average is extremely mortal with people playing currently. Forget God of cricket...guy isnt even rajinikanth of the sport.
How was that gambhir's innings in the WC final? Remember you wanted to drop him because he only made 50s? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Take a hike fker

Regardless of attacks, on a technical basis Sachin didn't have life. But Sachin was in position to score lot more around 46th over if he had not knocked around for singles to get to his 200 safely. Last 12 balls he made only 13 runs which was strange. He was certainly not tired. It was a classical 200 from Sachin. But Viru's innings as always was "child abuse" as Gayle mentioned.

I'm not really a SRT fanboy' date=' but when clowns like you make chewtiya threads and continue spouting nonsense on the site, I know when to call it.[/quote'] Explain the nonsense in my above comment? Fact is he doesn't have the highest score in any format of the game for his own country let alone world record. His average is extremely mortal and im not comparing it to someone from the 20s. Im comparing it to people playing right now. Clearly the truth offends you and that's why youve now resorted to insults. Cant even come back with a relevant response. Pathetic kiddo.
Explain the nonsense in my above comment? Fact is he doesn't have the highest score in any format of the game for his own country let alone world record. His average is extremely mortal and im not comparing it to someone from the 20s. Im comparing it to people playing right now. Clearly the truth offends you and that's why youve now resorted to insults. Cant even come back with a relevant response. Pathetic kiddo.
Having the highest score proves very little. Even the high and mighty Don Bradman did not have the highest Test score while he retired. Sachin's average ranks at the topmost layer for any cricketer who's played more than a 100 matches. So, undermining a visibly great player just because the hype around him is excessive, is very unjustified.
Having the highest score proves very little. Even the high and mighty Don Bradman did not have the highest Test score while he retired. Sachin's average ranks at the topmost layer for any cricketer who's played more than a 100 matches. So, undermining a visibly great player just because the hype around him is excessive, is very unjustified.
Saurav, no doubt he is a great player. Your most hardcore anti-india padosi will admit that. But the aura of him his god monikor totally undeserved. Great player with the likes of a Ponting Lara Richards etc yes. There is not a gap with Sachin and all other "great" players. Disappointing in this week when Sehwag effortlessly broke the record (the guy was hitting sixes when he was in 190s not caring if he gets caught out) that we still have to make this all about Sachin.
Saurav, no doubt he is a great player. Your most hardcore anti-india padosi will admit that. But the aura of him his god monikor totally undeserved. Great player with the likes of a Ponting Lara Richards etc yes. There is not a gap with Sachin and all other "great" players. Disappointing in this week when Sehwag effortlessly broke the record (the guy was hitting sixes when he was in 190s not caring if he gets caught out) that we still have to make this all about Sachin.
The 'God' is out of love for Sachin. All Sachin fanatics love and admire him in a certain unexplainable way, not because they are obsessed with his stats, or think that he has won us most matches than any other cricketer. The joy that Sachin has given us is simply unparalleled, and I can safely say no other cricketer will be as admired and loved in the coming generations as well. A lot of 'x' factors plays a role in that - his debut at an early age, his presence through two decades, his skills, his 'humility' and so many non-cricketing factors. Even if any other cricketers surpasses all of Sachin's records, he'll never be god, and neither will this 'love' ever be there for anyone in this proportion. This is more of a curious sociological phenomenon, rather than a true statistical claim. He is 'god' because of the joy he has given us, and all his skills and stats are secondary to that. Sehwag is of course a legend, a loveable monster, and a 'mental' case who knows no fear; but he'll always be a admirable freak for many of us, and nothing close to 'god'. Sehwag is all about unadulterated 'fun', but he seldom gives 'joy'. And the subtle difference between the two cannot be explained by pages of statistics.
so now u agree Bowling is Not much different :yay: took long time...but u enlighted finally ..congrats :dance:
I didn't say that. Look at the well established bowlers of SA vs the newbies of WI. obviously the averages of new boilers don't justify their talent. The averages settle down after several years of play which the SA players have obviously got.
I didn't say that. Look at the well established bowlers of SA vs the newbies of WI. obviously the averages of new boilers don't justify their talent. The averages settle down after several years of play which the SA players have obviously got.
Steyn Played 57 matches Roach played 35 matches Rampaul played 63 matches its not about avergares alone..SA bowling attack is Fearsome in tests not in ODI's

You should rather compare economy rates of bowlers if that's of any use. If we have to compare bowling, against SA, Sachin faced 45 overs from 5 bowlers who were ranked in the Top 100 then (and 5 overs from Duminy who wasn't in the Top 100) Here, against WI, Sehwag faced just 20 overs from 3 bowlers who are ranked in the Top 100 (and 26.3 overs from Pollard, Narine, Samuels and Russell who aren't in the Top 100) Basically, Sehwag butchered 4 hapless bowlers throughout who aren't in the TOP 100 in a world where international cricket is played by about 150 people in a year. :P