Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219

1983-2011

Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219  

1. 1.

Talking about topic, Tendulkar's 200* leads Sehwag's 219 by a difference of 49-18 now. :giggle:
:two_thumbs_up: :yay: :two_thumbs_up: :yay: :two_thumbs_up: :yay: :two_thumbs_up: :yay: :two_thumbs_up: :yay: :two_thumbs_up: :yay: :two_thumbs_up: :yay: :two_thumbs_up: :yay:
People are not really arguing over 200 vs 219 here. They are arguing Sehwag vs Sachin. The reasons supporting 200 or the 219 are just thought of to support what they already believe in. Its not possible to compare two rare great knocks and determine which is better in an unambiguous way.
Ganesh, Atleast among Indians, I dont believe that there is anyone who genuinely dislikes Sachin. How can anyone? Sachin fan(atic)s do know that. We just argue
It means Mongia is a better test player than Dhoni. Was being discussed a few days back.
Relevance to the thread or discussion? But, yeah my statement was that I rate Dhoni behind Engineer, Kirmani and perhaps More and Mongia because when I am picking a keeper it's mainly because of his keeping skills rather than the ability to FTB himself to a hundred from 300/5. Here is the original post : http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1564612&postcount=182 I am extremely tied up on time, but do post there and will respond as and when I can. In the meantime please continue the discussion on Dhoni's selfishness for the team's cause.
People are not really arguing over 200 vs 219 here. They are arguing Sehwag vs Sachin. The reasons supporting 200 or the 219 are just thought of to support what they already believe in. Its not possible to compare two rare great knocks and determine which is better in an unambiguous way.
i dont know about others...i argue 219 >> 200* Believe it or Not :winky:
Relevance to the thread or discussion? But, yeah my statement was that I rate Dhoni behind Engineer, Kirmani and perhaps More and Mongia because when I am picking a keeper it's mainly because of his keeping skills rather than the ability to FTB himself to a hundred from 300/5. Here is the original post : http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1564612&postcount=182 I am extremely tied up on time, but do post there and will respond as and when I can. In the meantime please continue the discussion on Dhoni's selfishness for the team's cause.
The arguments on the thread were on the batting comparison between Dhoni and Mongia and not keeping. You kept using the Wasim-Waqar-Saqi argument to pull down every knock of Dhoni and show Mongia as the better batsmen which he clearly was not. Regarding MTC's statement, I think what he meant was that Dhoni was hogging the strike since he is a power hitter, could accelerate faster than SRT who had been batting for 46 overs and was tired.
The arguments on the thread were on the batting comparison between Dhoni and Mongia and not keeping. You kept using the Wasim-Waqar-Saqi argument to pull down every knock of Dhoni and show Mongia as the better batsmen which he clearly was not. Regarding MTC's statement, I think what he meant was that Dhoni was hogging the strike since he is a power hitter, could accelerate faster than SRT who had been batting for 46 overs and was tired.
i dont know about Outsiders thread..but MTC is wrong in this thread... He mentioned no one blamed dhoni and Called Dhoni selfish because he is helping tem..thats one of the starngest logic... but if u see the 2 posts shown below by Sid and me (i am there from begining in this thread)..they clearly blamed Dhoni for not helping Sach getting 200 rather than helping team get a high score...i dont know it sarcastic or not

so if Dhoni hadn't fired, Sac would hv had to go after the bowling and since he was fatigued, he could have hold out and not got the 200 .... it is dhoni's inning that allowed Sachin to play he did (the last 12-13 balls) and get to 200 Dhoni :hatsoff: PS new equation: Sehwag 219 > Sachin+Dhoni 200* (need to make that change in the poll too :P)