Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

simple question velu when you design stuff for touchwiz (not talking about you only ) do samsung gives some higher ups iphone to copy ? :hmmm: i have seen it before as soon as ios 7 came samsung flattened the ui even though rest of android already was flat they never bothered to until apple did it :hmmm:

simple question velu when you design stuff for touchwiz (not talking about you only ) do samsung gives some higher ups iphone to copy ? :hmmm: i have seen it before as soon as ios 7 came samsung flattened the ui even though rest of android already was flat they never bothered to until apple did it :hmmm:
i think ( strategically putting think here ) UI guys compare it with iPhone skins first about look and feel and functionality and then bother about other things.. if something is good iOS and its generic , then no harm in copying that ( apple also does that ) .. there is a samsung document which comapres galaxy s and iphone UI and says , iPhone user interface is heaven when comapred to ours :giggle: i guess they are not going to take HTC lightly anymore because android users who uses HTC gives good feedback abt HTC sense

i think ( strategically putting think here ) UI guys compare it with iPhone skins first about look and feel and functionality and then bother about other things.. if something is good iOS and its generic , then no harm in copying that ( apple also does that ) .. there is a samsung document which comapres galaxy s and iphone UI and says , iPhone user interface is heaven when comapred to ours :giggle: i guess they are not going to take HTC lightly anymore because android users who uses HTC gives good feedback abt HTC sense
have u used sense 6 ? and trust me anything is better than samsung ui:cantstop: or heaven like they say

have u used sense 6 ? and trust me anything is better than samsung ui:cantstop: or heaven like they say
played with M8 for sometime .. really really good and very smooth... i think it has the lowest response time to touch among adnrodi phones

hmm this way google is safe now developers wont just jump over to tizen
think for time being tizen is for lower end phones .. i dont think tizen can provide good environment for developers like android or iOS.. i think both bada and android came in the same period more or less .. and i dont think much changed between bada and tizen other than addition of touchwiz :giggle:

think for time being tizen is for lower end phones .. i dont think tizen can provide good environment for developers like android or iOS.. i think both bada and android came in the same period more or less .. and i dont think much changed between bada and tizen other than addition of touchwiz :giggle:
harakiri by samsung :hmmm: