Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

Why iPhone Headphones Could Soon Work Only With Apple Devices

Today, the Apple-made EarPods that come nestled in the box of every new iPhone use a regular old 3.5mm headphone jack. That means you can use them with any other device with a 3.5mm audio port. It also means you can use virtually any other pair of non-apple headphones with your iPhone. A quietly updated spec to Apple’s “Made for iPhone” (MFi) standard suggests that may soon change. According to 9to5Mac, Apple has modified the MFi standard to include headphones that connect to iOS devices via the Lightning port instead of the headphone jack. The implications are huge—particularly with audiophiles and app makers.
http://www.wired.com/2014/06/apple-lightning-audio/?mbid=social_twitter Apni khud ki country bhi bana lein aur usme rakhe apne iSheep ko :finger: :finger:

its actually not a very big thing.. using AT commands we can do most of the low level things... infact when we get a new board ( mobile without display :P ) , we use AT tools to test SMS , calls etc..

Even though I don't like Samsung's hardware (or for that matter' date='TouchWiz), I think its a very good deal at 33k.[/quote'] :agree: i want to how this online merchandising works.. obviously online store mean there is no need for costly showroom rents and staff wages.. what is the deal between the online stores and the OEMs like samsung .. also whther stores will pay the OEMs after the electronics items got sold or they need to pay initially

its actually not a very big thing.. using AT commands we can do most of the low level things... infact when we get a new board ( mobile without display :P ) , we use AT tools to test SMS , calls etc..
But apple and all fanboys made such a big deal out of it :finger: