Aaron out of Aus tests. Weenie Koomar to replace!

hatja_tau

The land of sivaramadkbbfdbdjgfbljjgfbglkbkrishna is destoying indian cricket! Vinay Kumar and Mithun' date=' what has the world come to[/quote']I never heard you complain when Darty was getting all the freebies for over 3 years now in Tests. A young duo gets selected based on injuries to first choice bowlers and you seem to type some funny long names. Shows how fickle you are in your thought process to play the regional card without realizing how easy it would be for the others to do that as well.
To be honest' date=' VK's selection wasn't a bad decision. He was probably best option as replacement. However, I'm not sure why Mithun was selected.[/quote'] people who are never going to make it in internationals are NEVER a good option. what's worrying is the selection committee is not backing the right horse. it can mean matches wasted on no hopers. that's pretty heavy cost and loss of time. and he is hogging a place in the team remember.it could be used for exposure to someone who can make it.
I never heard you complain when Darty was getting all the freebies for over 3 years now in Tests. A young duo gets selected based on injuries to first choice bowlers and you seem to type some funny long names. Shows how fickle you are in your thought process to play the regional card without realizinghow easy it would be for the others to do that as well.
What so you think Mithun and Kumar are correct selections? I know what is going on, even if you play dumb and innocent to it
What so you think Mithun and Kumar are correct selections? I know what is going on' date= even if you play dumb and innocent to it
No you don't. Keep aside your emotions aside for a second. Look at the other bowlers you have in mind and see how well they did over the last 3 years including this season on the domestic circuit and comeback and give me your choices. Then we can debate. Selectors cannot accomodate each fans wishes. Lest they will be sitting with them and debating rather than selecting. And for the record the two bowlers Mithun and Vinay replaced are Aaron and Praveen Kumar who happended to be from other zones and not South Zone. So how does that add up. It is not the selectors fault the other two got injured.
But no Harbhajan B->B->B->B->B-> :bhangra:
Dude its not going to wind me up cos I 100% agree bhaji should not be in squad:hysterical: You are becoming some kind of reverse Dravid the Wall, no matter what the thread you bring Bhaji in to it:hysterical::hysterical: You should change your user name to Ihatebhaji so you can ape another of your comtempories!:giggle:
No you don't. Keep aside your emotions aside for a second. Look at the other bowlers you have in mind and see how well they did over the last 3 years including this season on the domestic circuit and comeback and give me your choices. Then we can debate. Selectors cannot accomodate each fans wishes. Lest they will be sitting with them and debating rather than selecting. And for the record the two bowlers Mithun and Vinay replaced are Aaron and Praveen Kumar who happended to be from other zones and not South Zone. So how does that add up. It is not the selectors fault the other two got injured.
Lectures on emotions from the man who hates Indias greatest ever player.:hysterical:

too many personal attacks going on here.... mods please step in. You ppl should stop acting like our western neighbours..... No point in playing the blame game. Bottom line is that our squad has been finalized and now its just about the starting XI doing their best and getting us that elusive series win down under. The key to winning that series still remains unchanged: - The big guns have to fire with the bat and subdue the rising young aussie quicks while rendering Lyon as a non-factor (that puts a lot of pressure on the pacers) - Zaheer absolutely HAS to play at least 3 tests for us to have any chance whatsover - Dhoni has to out do Clarke on the field (not sure if he can with the bat) and maybe even win a few tosses... better yet, he should send sehwag out for the toss.

The land of sivaramadkbbfdbdjgfbljjgfbglkbkrishna is destoying indian cricket! Vinay Kumar and Mithun' date=' what has the world come to[/quote']While I completely agree that both Mithun and Vinay should not be in the Test squad for Aus I don't think your generalization that south is destroying Indian cricket is either warranted or factual. Ashwin, Ojha, Lax, Rahul are all from the south and none of these fellows have actually "destroyed" Indian cricket. It wasn;t long ago that we also had India's greatest Test match winner from the south...if u disagree with the greatest Test match winner thingy then at least he is the greatest bowler India produced. What is the need to brand the entire of south India that way? It's not just you but I think almost all of us at ICF are pissed off at the inclusion of Vinay Kumar and Mithun in the squad but it is no reason to go on making such stupid generalizations. Southern Bharatvarsha (south of the Vindhyas) has given us our best batsmen and best bowlers ever. If you remove Maharashtra even then the south has given us 7 of our 10 best bowlers ever and 4 of our top 10 batsmen....that is quite some contribution