Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour

Sidhoni

Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour  

1. 1.

• Lotto Draw System
    • Fight it out ( First come first serve )

Calm down guys, no need to heat up things. There should be mutual agreement amongst members for a game. In case of a clash, the thread opener shall compensate the one who has offered him the right to create thread. For eg. if 3 people fight on the same match, let one of you take the match thread and the others get compensated (in the form of ICF$). :icflove:

Calm down guys, no need to heat up things. There should be mutual agreement amongst members for a game. In case of a clash, the thread opener shall compensate the one who has offered him the right to create thread. For eg. if 3 people fight on the same match, let one of you take the match thread and the others get compensated (in the form of ICF$). :icflove:
then open a Official thread like how its done for Other series...other wise pretenders like the OP wants to open the threads everytime when other just left behind

I am not opening any thread for this Aus tour (coz of my poor track record :((), but I would advice you to have a word with Rajiv Bhai. Let him be the ultimate decider as to who will compensate whom. Aakhir kaar Bhai ke bina koi gang nahi chalta, aur apni ICF gang ka Dada wahich hai :bandit:

I am not opening any thread for this Aus tour (coz of my poor track record :(()' date=' but I would advice you to have a word with Rajiv Bhai. Let him be the ultimate decider as to who will compensate whom. Aakhir kaar Bhai ke bina koi gang nahi chalta, aur apni ICF gang ka Dada wahich hai :bandit:[/quote'] but some one has to open a Thread for that... what Rajiv wrote in some posts doesnt look like he is interested in who opens threads

..why u guys fighting so much for creating threads..just compromise..I am no decider man..just want folks to have fun OR Give me all the names of folks interested and I will open a draw ( name on paper and pick for 1st test, 2nd test )..I will do it honestly, in this way its fair and everyone gets a chance OR assign a number to all who are interested and pick a randmon draw of numbers, and assign the thread let me know

..why u guys fighting so much for creating threads..just compromise..I am no decider man..just want folks to have fun OR Give me all the names of folks interested and I will open a draw ( name on paper and pick for 1st test, 2nd test )..I will do it honestly, in this way its fair and everyone gets a chance OR assign a number to all who are interested and pick a randmon draw of numbers, and assign the thread let me know
i want First test plzzzz dont want any additional match only one :two_thumbs_up: