Who should come at no. 6 position?? Virat or Rohit

chainsmoker

Seriously and sensibly, one out of BIG 3 need to be dropped from the next test for the sake of giving experience to Rohit and Virat of Aussie conditions, to groom them, GIVEN THAT SERIES IS NOW OVER. Forget about saving this series. It is practically impossible. Now, atleast look forward and try and groom the youngsters as much as you can

Seriously and sensibly' date=' one out of BIG 3 need to be dropped from the next test for the sake of giving experience to Rohit and Virat of Aussie conditions, to groom them, GIVEN THAT SERIES IS NOW OVER. Forget about saving this series. It is practically impossible. Now, atleast look forward and try and groom the youngsters as much as you can[/quote'] Even Ravi Shastri is agreeing to my point. That, now after series is gone, give both Rohit and Virat a long run. They are for the future. So, whatever resources we have at the moment i.e. Virat and Rohit, groom them for the future. Otherwise it will be too late again. Big 3 will have to go sooner or later, take a tough decision, and take it now
Ashwin is better than the most batsmen in this line up right now.
Yea, Ashwin is playing them so so easily, without any trouble. Honestly, it felt like everytime, he can score a century if he uses his mind and if he has partners at the other end. Having said that, we also have to keep in mind that when Ashwin is coming out to bat, game is almost lost and Australian bowlers are not bowling with same intensity to him. But, still he has very good technique. Everybody is impressed. He is somewhat like Ravi Shastri of old days, who started his career as a lower order batsman then moved up as a genuine batsman
Even Ravi Shastri is agreeing to my point. That, now after series is gone, give both Rohit and Virat a long run. They are for the future. So, whatever resources we have at the moment i.e. Virat and Rohit, groom them for the future. Otherwise it will be too late again. Big 3 will have to go sooner or later, take a tough decision, and take it now
that means you are definitely wrong - he's always high after a match so he talks rubbish :hehe:
so replace Kohli with Rohit - I've been saying this since the series started.
Now, Kohli has been picked first, we have to give him a complete run for the rest of the series as well. as someone said here only, that it will help them for their next Australia tour like it helped Dravid and Ganguly in 1999 and 2004. And I want Rohit Sharma too in the team in place of VVS. Read my previous posts. Earlier we can't drop VVS due to his record against Australia but now we can after series is gone